Alarm Lock 250WP - WEATHER-RESISTANT ALARMED PANIC LOCK
Buy Alarm Lock 250WP Weather Resistant Alarmed Panic Lock at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. Alarm Lock 250WP Exit Alarm is a weather resistant lock which can withstand exposure to rain, precipitation and other harsh weather conditions. It has a wide operating temperature range of -20 F to +140 degrees F(-29C to+60 degrees C) making it suitable for outdoor use.
The Alarm Lock 250WP Exit Alarm restricts unauthorized use of exit doors by sounding an alarm, while providing instant egress in case of emergencies. It has a loud 99dB alarm and can be configured in one of the two modes - a 2 minute alarm cutoff mode or a constant alarm mode which needs to be reset manually.
This Weather Resistant Alarmed Panic Lock comes in beautiful US28 Aluminium Finish. Buy this lock and provide the much needed security your business.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 99db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 250WP Models have changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- Model 250 is available in aluminum finishe only
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Clapper plate & full door exit style alarms
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 18” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4” (24”W when using extended clapper plate)
Weight: 9lbs Shipping Weight: 10lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: 20°F to 135°F (-7°C to 57°C)
Special Features: 250 Models have changeable 2-minute alarm cutoff or manual reset. 260 Models have changeable 2-minute auto reset or manual reset
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional AC9 or PP100 for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminum
Sound Pressure: 99dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)