Alarm Lock Trilogy DK3000 - ELECTRONIC DIGITAL KEYPAD
The Alarm Lock DK3000 is an Electronic Digital Keypad which can be easily installed on a single gang box mounting. The DK3000 can be programmed through the keypad or from a PC.
The DK3000 has a weatherproof keypad and stores up to 2000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit trail logs. Use an Alarm Lock Accessory such as the Data Transfer Module, or the DL-Windows Software with the PC Interface Cable to transfer program data from the PC to the keypad, and to receive Audit Trail from the keypad. The Alarm Lock Infrared Printer is a useful accessory to print the event log and user code with handheld convenience.
The Alarm Lock DK3000 is available in a Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes such as Duronodic, Metallic Silver and Metallic Bronze are available upon request.
- Trilogy PIN 12V/24V AC/DC Digital Keypads
- 100% fingertip or PC programmable
- 2,000 user codes, master, manager, supervisor and basic
- Realtime schedule lock/unlock times
- Audit Trail
- Weatherproof, rugged all-metal 12-button keypad
- 2 high-current rated 10A relays for entry, alarm zone shunning or lock release by real-time schedule
- Timed egress input allows door open for 5, 10 or 15 seconds
- Ideal for use with 12V or 24V (AC or DC) electric door strikes, mag lock or Alarm Lock Remote Release Mag Lock Kit
- Easiest installation in minutes: Wall mount or single gang box
- 40,000 event audit trail: query by PC or handheld printer or DTM module
- Real time clock with time-zone adjustments, enables 500 scheduled or holiday events
- Remote-release feature/request-to-exit input
- Independent tamper – reports attempts to vandalize or remove DK3000 via an alarm system
- Available in 7 finishes: US26D Satin Chrome Finish, US10B Duronodic, US3 Brass, MS Metallic Silver, and MB Metallic Bronze
Wall mount : Single gang box mounting .
Wiring : Unit provides flying leads for power, relays, tamper and remote Release.
I/O Specs: 2 form C relays 5AMP minimum contact rating. Red & green LED Indicators. 1 remote release input. Sounder and tamper.
Power: Operating voltage 12-24VAC/DC field selectable.
AL-DTMII Data Transfer Module: Module used to transfer program data from the PC to the keypad and receive Audit Trail from the keypad. Can send program data for up to 96 keypads.
DL-WINDOWS SOFTWARE: Version 2.94 or higher Windowsformat software used to program manager and users codes, schedules, receive Audit Trail from keypad using PC or laptop. Configure AL-DTMII to transfer data from one or more Trilogys (requires ALPCI2). DL-WINDOWS is packed with AL-PCI2.
AL-IR1 Infrared Printer: Prints the event log and user code with hand-held convenience.