Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3000 - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL CYLINDRICAL PIN LOCKS WITH AUDIT TRAIL
Buy the Alarm Lock DL3000 - Standalone Electronic Digital Cylindrical Pin Lock with Audit Trail at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The DL3000 is available in a Standard Key Override Model (DL3000) and an Interchangeable Core Model (DL3000IC).
The locks audit trail functionality allows 1600 event logs to be stored on the lock, which can be downloaded using Alarm Locks Infrared Printer, Data Transfer Module or PC Interface Cable. Each logged event has a date/time timestamp. Also, a real time clock logs events within one second accuracy, ensuring accurate data. Activities that are logged include unauthorized code access events, program mode changes, locking/unlocking events, user entry logs etc.
The DL3000 and DL3000IC locks are perfect for use in places where it is extremely important to track door and door lock activity, like high security areas.
The locks are Grade 1 certified, heavy duty cylindrical locksets. They are powered by 5 AA batteries, which run on a unique Flex Drive motors for 100,000 cycles typically. They are easy to install and retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks.
Finishes - Both the DL3000 and DL3000IC come in a US26D Satin Chrome Finish. Other finishes including Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Antique Brass and Duronodic are available upon request.
About Alarm Lock
Alarm Lock Systems, LLC is a respected brand and a leader in the design and manufacture of commercial door technology solutions for over four decades now. Two of the most popular brands offered by Alarm Lock include Trilogy Electronic Digital Standalone and Pin/Prox locks, and Networx Wirelessly Networked access control solutions. The company's access and egress solutions are ideal for industries like healthcare, education, governments, airports and corporations.
- Standalone access control systems with audit trail feature for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Clutch mechanism insures long life and durability
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 300 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
- Time entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- 1600 Event Log.
- Easy to install in about an hour. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
- Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight).
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
Door Thickness: Fits 1 5/8” to 1 7/8”. Other thickness, please contact us.
Backset: 2 3/4” (2 3/8” also available)
Keypad: All metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
Standard Key Override Cylinders: Solid Brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
Audit Trail: Entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
Interchangeable Core Models: Accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin CL & Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
Strike: 1 1/8”x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
Latch front: 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, 10B Duronodic.
Click here to see our Definitive List of Door Hardware Finishes
Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive motor. 100,000 cycles typical.
Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Compliances: Grade 1, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC Certified. ADA Compliant Levers.