Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5200 - Electronic Double Sided Digital Locks
Alarm Lock's DL5200 series Electronic Double Sided Digital Locks come with a keypad in which users enter pin to unlock and open the door. The DL5200 series comes in two models, the DL5200 Standard Key Override and the DL5200IC Interchangeable Core.
These locks are grade 1, heavy duty, weatherproof locks, and can be used both in interior and exterior locations. The locks hold 100 user codes, and these user codes can be easily added, deleted or changed at the keypad itself. Programming codes on one side of the lock works on both sides, saving you time and labor.
In these double sided Trilogy locks, the secondary lock is a mirror image of the primary lock. The keypad on the secondary side matches the keypad on the primary side, improving lock aesthetics. Further, both sides of the locks even have the same cylinder.
Choose from a standard preparation or an interchangeable core model, which best suits your needs, when purchasing these locks.
Use the Alarm Lock DL5200 and/or the Alarm Lock DL5200IC as your door lock security solution in places such as community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and Alzheimer areas etc.
- Double-sided Trilogy keypad door lock for keypad PIN-code access with keyless entry on two sides of door.
- Programming user codes on one side of the door work both sides, cutting your time and labor in half.
- Grade 1 Durability. Grade 1 Lockset, rugged all metal keypad
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits). Master, manager and emergency, plus 3 service codes
- 100% fingertip programmable - easy to add, delete, change users at the keypad.
- Individual, group or total user code enable/disable. Passage mode too.
- No need to program each side independently, saves you time and money.
- Comes with LED and audible entry indicators, 5AA batteries
- Battery life 80,000 cycles typical.
- Standard prep and IC models available
- Weatherproof -31 F to 151 F (-35 C to +66 C)
Durable clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
DOOR THICKNESS: Fits 1 5/8" to 1 7/8." Other thicknesses. Please consult Alarm Lock.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included.
LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, reversible.
POWER: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
KEYPAD: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmed through keypad on both sides of the door.
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.
CYLINDER: 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori Cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied).
INTERCHANGEABLE CORE MODELS: Standard model accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from Best, Falcon and Arrow only.