Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx DL1350NW - Narrow Stile Digital Lock Trim - With Knob
The Alarm Lock DL1350NW Networx Digital Lock Trim extends the Alarm Lock DL1300 Lock Trim to give wireless capabilities so that functions such as assigning user codes, scheduling lock/unlock events and retrieving audit trail logs can now be performed remotely from a Networked PC. This eliminates the need for door to door programming thereby saving time, money and effort, though programming can still be done at the lock itself.
The Alarm Lock DL1350NW Networx Lock Trim communicates with the networked PC through the Alarm Lock Gateway. Each Gateway supports up to 63 locks. A system of up to 2016 locks can be setup all communicating through Alarm Lock Gateways.
The Alarm Lock DL1350NW Lock Trim which is offered in Duronodic 10B finish and Satin Chrome 26D finish is designed to retrofit the outside trim and to provide keyless access to Adams Rite latch locks. Call us now for more information about this product or other Alarm Lock products such as the Alarm Lock DL1300.
- Field-Proven, familiar Trilogy® keyless access lock convenience, programming & electronics
- Model supports up to 5000 users
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Gateways to Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door to door programming
- Networked to save manpower - On demand in seconds or automatically on a set schedule, wirelessly change/update users, schedules, lock features or retrieve time-/date-stamped audit trails, up to 35,000 events/locks from any networked PC
- Remote Keyfob Support for unlock, locking or Global Lockdown activation
- Activate emergency global lockdown in seconds from the Networx PC, Networx lock or keyfob
- Saves equipment costs - Choice of Networx Gateways support 63 locks, each and multiple Gateways can be used for 2016 Locks, max. per system
- Proven, Low Maintenance, Wireless Installation and Unsurpassed Battery-Life with Advanced Power-Saver circuits, for years of use in even high traffic areas, powered by 4 off-the-shelf AA Batteries; 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ.
- Flexible System Monitoring, Control & Programming – Program locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows based software)
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Key override; Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4”, supplied
- Compact styling 15 13/32”H x 1 5/8”D x 1 3/4”W
- LATCH: Aluminum door retrofit keyless outside trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1 3/4”
- BACKSET: 31/32”, 1 1/8” and 1 1/2”; Stile thickness 1 3/4”
- HANDING: Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- POWER: Uses standard off-the-shelf AA batteries, choice of advanced Power-Saver modes, for longest battery life, from 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ., depending on door use
- KEYPAD: All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- CYLINDER: Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4” supplied.
- FINISHES: US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic
- GATEWAYS: Choice of networking options for any application, control 63 locks per Gateway and 2016 Locks per system. AL-IME2, AL-IME2-80211, AL-IME2-POE
- SOFTWARE: Free Windows-based software for programming, entering users and receiving time-/date-stamped (by user) 35K event audit trail from lock, Alarm Lock #DL-WINDOWS