Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx PDL1350NW - Narrow Stile Digital Lock Trim - With Knob
The Alarm Lock PDL1350NW Networx Digital Lock Trim extends the functionality of the Alarm Lock PDL1300 with keypad and proximity reader, to allow wirelessly through a networked PC, the ability to set user codes/proximity credentials, schedule lock/unlock events and to retrieve audit log trail. This is achieved through the use of an intermediary Alarm Lock Gateway, which facilitates communication between the trim and the networked PC.
The Alarm Lock Networx PDL1350NW trim can be used to retrofit Adams Rite deadlatches and provide keyless access from the outside. The keypad of the trim is all metal vandal resistant, and the proximity reader accepts HID prox, keyfob, credential &or AL-ID ID cards. The trim is available in a Satin Chrome finish (26D finish) and a Duronodic finish (10B finish).
A big feature of the Alarm Lock PDL1350NW is that it can be extended and connected into a network of Alarm Lock Networx Locks supporting up to 2016 locks communicating with the networked PC through Alarm Lock Gateways. All lock programming can be done either remotely or at the door itself. A global lockdown in case of an emergency can be activated either from the network PC, or at the lock itself or from the remote keyfob.
- Field-Proven, familiar Trilogy® keyless access lock convenience, programming & electronics
- Model supports up to 5000 users
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Gateways to Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door to door programming
- Networked to save manpower - On demand in seconds or automatically on a set schedule, wirelessly change/update users, schedules, lock features or retrieve time-/date-stamped audit trails, up to 35,000 events/locks from any networked PC
- Remote Keyfob Support for unlock, locking or Global Lockdown activation
- Activate emergency global lockdown in seconds from the Networx PC, Networx lock or keyfob
- Saves equipment costs - Choice of Networx Gateways support 63 locks, each and multiple Gateways can be used for 2016 Locks, max. per system
- HID Prox ID cards, keyfobs and prox tags; plus AL-ID Cards, supported in PDL1300NW Series models featuring built in reader. (High security applications can require use of both PIN code plus Prox ID for access.)
- Proven, Low Maintenance, Wireless Installation and Unsurpassed Battery-Life with Advanced Power-Saver circuits, for years of use in even high traffic areas, powered by 4 off-the-shelf AA Batteries; 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ.
- Flexible System Monitoring, Control & Programming – Program locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows based software)
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Key override; Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4”, supplied
- Compact styling 15 13/32”H x 1 5/8”D x 1 3/4”W
- LATCH: Aluminum door retrofit keyless outside trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1 3/4”
- BACKSET: 31/32”, 1 1/8” and 1 1/2”; Stile thickness 1 3/4”
- HANDING: Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- POWER: Uses standard off-the-shelf AA batteries, choice of advanced Power-Saver modes, for longest battery life, from 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ., depending on door use
- KEYPAD: All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- PROX ID READER: (PDL1300NW) Supports up to 5000 users (incldg PIN codes) using HID Prox, keyfob, credential &/or AL-ID ID Cards
- CYLINDER: Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4” supplied.
- FINISHES: US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic
- GATEWAYS: Choice of networking options for any application, control 63 locks per Gateway and 2016 Locks per system. AL-IME2, AL-IME2-80211, AL-IME2-POE
- SOFTWARE: Free Windows-based software for programming, entering users and receiving time-/date-stamped (by user) 35K event audit trail from lock, Alarm Lock #DL-WINDOWS