ELECTRONIC DIGITAL PROXIMITY LOCK - Alarm Lock Trilogy PL3000
The PL3000 Series Electronic Digital Proximity Lock is a keypad-less standalone cylindrical lock, in which users gain access through HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags. The PL3000 is available in two models, the PL3000 Standard Key Override and the PL3000IC Interchangeable Core.
This lock does not have any keys or pin codes to record or administer and allows fast processing and entry through authorized prox credential. It supports 2000 individual users, 500 scheduled events and up to 40,000 event audit trails. Adding users is as simple as presenting valid cards to prox reader on the lock face while the lock is in programming mode. Other programming modes, like lockout override capability, event schedules, locking modes are also easily programmable.
The locks are weatherproof and water sealed for both interior and exterior use. The circuit is sealed inside a weatherproof and moisture sealed box and the proximity reader is housed in a ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan.
The Alarm Lock PL3000 and Alarm Lock PL3000IC are grade 1, heavy duty locksets, which provide quick access through an authorized proximity credential. Fulfill your requirement for electronic commercial door locks with the PL3000 and PL3000IC locks.
- Keypad-less standalone access control locking
- Ultra vandal-deterrence; No keys and no PINs to record or administer
- Field-proven, rugged keypad-less lock with ultra-vandal-proof prox reader built in. Standalone lock – no wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- Users are individually programmed to gain access only with HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags, for the highest level of vandal-resistance and dependability available.
- 2000 individual users gain entry access using new or legacy HID Prox ID cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags. No keys or PIN codes to record or administer. 100% Prox, keypad-less security for fastest entrant processing and the highest level of dependable, vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
- Weather proof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
- Program/add users with Trilogy® DL-WINDOWS PC Programming, or by presenting valid cards to prox reader on the lock face, while in programming mode. (Note: Programming mode is activated by using one of the nine preprogrammed cards furnished with the lock. )
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event audit trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
Authorized Prox credential (HID card, keyfob or prox tag) allows lever to retract latch. Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151 degrees F.
Lock/Built-in Reader: Weatherproof and moisture sealed circuitry. Proximity antenna is housed within ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual users, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service access, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable via Alarm Lock DL – Windows PC Software the AL-DTM (data transfer module). (Note: Lock includes 9 preprogrammed Prox Cards for initialization /programming.)
Audit Trail: Lock’s activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printer using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer). (Note: Requires intermediary PC running DL-WINDOWS software.)
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators; 60,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: 1 5/8” to 1 7/8” standard. For 1 3/8” doors use S6072 spacers. For other thickness’, please call us.
Backset: 2 3/4” standard. 2 3/8” backset also available.
Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished). Standard IC core models accept Arrow®, Best®. Falcon®, KSP® and Kaba Peaks® 6 or 7 pin IC core cylinders (not furnished). Alarm Lock tailpiece for use with IC core cylinders is furnished. IC core models prepped for Yale®, Medeco®, Corbin-Russwin®, Sargent® and Schlage® also available.
Strike: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”. ASA strike also included.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, plus special order finishes (including Durondic US10B).
Compliances: Grade I heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed to the 1OC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated. FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.