Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ MRS-XLS 116 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ MRS-XLS 116
• Outside lever always locked (factory default).
• Key outside retracts latchbolt.
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential.
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by the system administrator.
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by the system administrator.
• Inside lever always retracts the latchbolt and allows unimpeded egress.
PDQ MRS-XLS 116 Grade 1 Mortise Lock | Entrance Function | Networked Access Control
The PDQ MRS-XLS Networked Access Mortise Lock allows many locks to be connected together in a network, and these locks can be remotely managed. These wifi mortise locks allow many different methods of access control, including with RFID tags, Bluetooth enabled access, access using smart phones and watches, access by entering a pin code on the locks keypad and also access with a key.
Use these Wifi Mortise Locks to upgrade your existing PDQ mechanical mortise lock. The locks have been designed so that they quickly install into a standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 door preparation for mortise locks.
The PDQ MRS-XLS Mortise Lock has a key system that is compatible with BEST, Schlage and most other manufacturers. Call us with any question that you might have regarding these locks. Our experts are there to answer all your questions.
• Built from PDQ’s World-Class MR Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock.
• No hard wiring required. Powered by Four AA batteries
• Multi-credential solutions, BLE, Mifare 13.56 MHz RFID, PIN Code & Key.
• Designed for quick installation. Fits standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 Door Prep for Mortise Locks.
• Built in Bluetooth connects to your Bluetooth BLE enabled smart phone or tablet.
• NSA level security. Equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES-128 bit encryption for over-the-air transmissions.
• Key override function: MRS 116-XLS Entrance (default). Deadbolt available MRS136-XLS.
• Locking function can be changed to Passage by an authorized credential holder.
• Levers are non-handed.
• For doors: 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” thick.
• Key Systems: Compatible with BEST©, Schlage© and most other major manufacturers.
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 606 (US4) Satin Brass, 612 (US10) Satin Bronze, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 622 (US19) Flat Black, 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium, 629 (US32) Bright Stainless Steel, 630 (US32D) Satin Stainless Steel
• Assisted Living
• Houses of Worship
PDQ PRICE LIST