Unsure of how to determine handing? See our Door Handing guide for more information.
PDQ SDS-STP 116 - LOCK FUNCTION
OUTSIDE | INSIDE
PDQ SDS-STP 116
• Outside lever always locked (factory default).
• Outside lever is momentarily unlocked by a valid credential or by key.
• Outside lever is relocked after predetermined time as managed by authorized credential holder.
• Outside lever can be changed to passage by authorized credential holder.
• Inside lever always retracts the latchbolt and allows unimpeded egress.
PDQ SDS-STP Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock | Entrance Function | Standalone Smart Touch Pin
The PDQ SDS-STP Cylindrical lock is a standalone smart touch pin lock and comes with Entrance Function. The lock can be unlocked by entering a pincode at the lock's keypad. Other valid credentials that can be used to unlock the lock include smart phones and smart watches. A key is also supplied, which, if required can be used to unlock this pinpad cylindrical lock.
The lock can accept pin codes from a maximum of 100 users. It also keeps an audit trail record of up to 25 of the most recent locking activities (and store up to 1 years worth of audit trail logs on the cloud). If required, for higher security, the pinpad cylindrical lock can be configured to allow access only after two factor authentication.
The PDQ SDS STP cylindrical lock is a grade 2 cylindrical lock which is built on the PDQ Grade 2 SD mechanical lock and the lock retrofits easily and utilizes standard 161 door prep. The lock is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
• Mobile phone, smart watch, PIN, and keyed access options
• Aesthetically pleasing design to match today’s smart building environments
• 100 users maximum
• 24/7 access and ability to create schedules
• Audit trail with 25 recent events locally stored on app and 1 year’s worth on the cloud
• Two-factor authentication capable
• Remote operation capable with locally installed bridge device
• Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries
• Built on the Grade 2 SD mechanical chassis
• Works with Alexa, Google Home, Nest cameras and other “Smart” devices
• Upgradeable to a full access control system using the existing STP lock
• Available in Conventional, SFIC, High Security and UL437 cylinders and keyways of other manufacturers
• Retrofits are easy, utilizes standard 161 door prep
• Suitable for interior and exterior applications, interior and exterior weatherized gaskets are standard
Multi Credential Options
605 (US3) Bright Brass, 613 (US10B) Oil Rubbed Bronze, 626 (US26D) Satin Chromium
• Primary Residences
• Airbnb / Vacation Homes / Vrbo
• Rental Properties
• Offices / Co-Working Spaces
• Small Business
• Medical / Dental Clinics
• Daycare / Volunteer Centers
• Fitness Centers / Gyms
• Warehouses / Distribution Facilities
• Manufacturing Companies
• K-12 / Higher Ed / Private Schools
• Houses of Worship
• Airports and Transit Centers
PDQ PRICE LIST