Schlage AD-300-MD-MT (Multi-Technology | Proximity and Smart Card) Networked Hardwired Electronic Mortise Deadbolt Locks
A hardwired networked solution gives you instant control of your system. Whether you’re trying to lock down or unlock one door or every door in your facility, add or remove a user, or simply see the status of the opening – you can be confident that you’re doing so in real-time, right from your computer.
The AD-Series combines all the hardware components required for a complete access control system into one integrated design that includes the electrified lock, credential reader, request-to-enter and -exit sensors, door position switch and more. This integrated design saves you both time and money when installing your system.
In addition, the AD-Series also has advanced intelligence built in. To provide you with more information about what is going on at each of your openings, a number of status indicators can be monitored remotely. Each opening can be customized using the large number of options the AD-Series has to offer.
- Open Architecture platform allows for easy integration into virtually any access control or other software system.
- Flexible panel interface options ensure seamless communication with your system.
- Direct connection from each AD-300 lock to the ACP via RS485.
- Utilizes PIB300-2D for Wiegand or Clock & Data connection to the ACP; up to 2 locks per PIB300-2D
- Real-time monitoring capability that tell you who went where and when.
- Centralized lockdown feature that allows you to secure your facility instantly.
- Efficient management of access rights, schedules, holidays and more.
- The ability for a large number of openings to be managed from a single computer.
- Configurable Fail Safe/Fail Secure and other capabilities per code.
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
- Available with choice of keypad, magnetic stripe, and multi-technology readers (reads both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz from single device)
- All card readers available with keypad for dual authentication (card + PIN)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed
- Field Upgraded to a FIPS 201-1 compliant solution by adding the FMK reader (sold separately) and by utilizing the most current firmware available