PDQ 6EW199 ELECTRIFIED EXIT DEVICE TRIM MOTORIZED LOCKING/UNLOCKING
FAIL SECURE (Factory Default)– Outside trim is UNLOCKED when power is ON, and LOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure. FAIL SAFE – Outside trim is LOCKED when power is ON, and UNLOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure.
Field changeable from FAIL Secure to FAIL SAFE.
Built around PDQ’s world class 6 EW Series Exit Device Trim.
Designed for AC or DC input voltage. No need to select voltage when specifying or ordering.
SMARTSENSE™ control board automatically accepts AC or DC input voltage.
• Key outside retracts latchbolt
• Latchbolt operated by lever from inside
• Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt
• Auxiliary fail safe – latchbolt operated by lever from outside unless electrically locked
• Auxiliary fail secure– latchbolt operated by lever from outside when electrically unlocked
Cylinder or Housing
•Antimicrobial Coating, Lever Set Includes Inside and Outside Lever and Rose
• PDQ Model # 81440.
– Input: 120VAC, .9A, 50/60Hz 240VAC, .6.A, 50/60Hz
– Output: 24VDC, 2A, filtered and regulated.
Rated for simultaneous operation of 2 each trim assys
•Power Supply Requirements: – AC/DC Output Voltage – 1A min (filtered and regulated)
•12-24VDC @ < 1A initial surge (1 sec), 5mA standby after 30 sec.
– AC Output Voltage.
•12-24VAC (60Hz) @ < 1A initial surge (1 sec), 15mA standby after 30 sec