Schlage BE375-CEN - Century Style Schlage Touch Keypad Electronic Deadbolt
Schlage Touch™ is just the thing if you’re a homeowner with an active lifestyle, or a busy parent with kids who are always coming and going. Schlage Touch™ lets you do more with less hassle and can simplify your life. Go for a run without stashing a house key in your sock. Let the housekeeper in when you’re not a home. With Schlage Touch™, no key means there’s nothing to lose, nothing to fiddle with and, for would-be intruders, no cylinder to pick. Do all this without ever having to worry about being locked out. Schlage Touch™ is not just one less thing to carry; it’s a new kind of freedom, backed by the strength and expertise of Schlage—a leader in security for over 90 years
- Works in the rain and when you’re wearing gloves
- Sleek without sacrificing strength
- Easily fits between the front door and screen door
Durable, Smart Design
- Grade 2 security rating, for strong performance across a range of residential applications
- 2-year battery life with a 9V battery backup
LED Down Lighting
Illuminates the numbers when needed
For both low battery and programming mode
- 100% bump-proof
- 100% pick-proof
- No more cutting keys or re-keying locks
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Memory for 19 access codes
- No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget
- Keyless Entry Function: Simply enter the 4-digit code of your choosing to unlock the door. Can be used anywhere a standard keyed entry would be used but with more convenience.
- Completely Keyless Design: A new level of simplicity and convenience, with no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. Without a keyhole of any kind this lock is 100% pick and bump proof.
- Low Battery Warning: Schlage Touch gives you plenty of advance notice with a dedicated, illuminated low battery icon, as well as a slight nuisance delay that will trigger your attention and let you know it’s time to change the battery. Even if the battery should die for some reason, Schlage Touch features connectors that let you “jumpstart” it with a 9V battery which ensures you’ll always be able to access your home.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Exterior dimensions: 3" x 5.4" x 5.2"
- 3-Year Limited Electronics Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Finish Warranty
- Uses 1 9V battery
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" to 1 3/4"; thick door kit extends 1 7/8" to 2 1/2"
- Stores up to 19 four-digit user codes
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Input Type: Touchscreen
- Smartphone Enabled: No