Hager Companies is a single-source solutions for the door hardware industry with a line of quality products that includes Commercial Door Hinges, Residential Door Hinges, Roton Continuous Geared Hinges, Stainless Steel Continuous Hinges, Electrified Hinges, Trim & Auxiliary, Thresholds & Weatherstripping, Sliding Door Hardware, Locks, Door Closers and Exit Devices.
The companies original Roton Continuous Aluminium Hinges has been in the market for over 25 years. The unique design of Roton consists of three important parts: an internal rolling contact gear profile, a high-strength cover channel and solid bearings made of celanex. These parts evenly distribute door weight and maintain door alignment for superior performance.
Fire rated Roton hinges are marked with a UL stamp. Roton hinges are BHMA certified and meet LEED/Green requirements as they are made of recycled material.
Roton Hinges are available for a variety of door types. Roton Extra Heavy Duty (XHD) hinges are suitable for doors which are heavier than 600 lbs., wider than 4 feet and taller than 10 feet. Roton Heavy Duty (HD) hinges are suitable for high frequency doors or heavy, medium frequency doors. Roton Standard Duty hinges are suitable for medium frequency doors. Roton Lead Lined (LL) hinges are suitable for Hospital x-ray room doors with double row of screws to straddle lead.
Different type of Roton Hinges
Designed primarily for work involving new doors and frames. These models have parallel, fully concealed leaves. They can also be used on retrofit work where a new door can be ordered to fit an existing frame.
Buy Concealed Hinges depending on the feature / application –
- Extra Heavy Duty hinges - Roton 1200-600XHD, Roton 1200-650XHD
- Fire Safe Applications – Roton 780-226HD, Roton 780-224HD (Lip Protection), Roton 780-224 (Lip Protection),Roton 780-124HD (Tip Protection), Roton 780-112HD, Roton 780-112,Roton 780-111HD,Roton 780-111
- Hospital X-Ray Room – Roton 780-226LL, Roton 780-224LL (Lip Protection),Roton 780-124LL (Tip Protection), Roton 780-112LL, Roton 780-111LL
- For millwork, toilet stall doors, windows, and rabbeted bi-fold doors – Roton 780-208HD
- For deep inset or flush-with-frame (when using rabbeted frames) applications, center hung doors, heavy cabinets – Roton 780-114HD
- “Safety Hinge” for early education centers, nursing homes, etc. – Roton 780-113HD
- For doors 1” (25 mm) to 1-3/8” (35 mm) thick – Roton 780-110HD
- Swing-clear action and ADA compliant for classroom or patient room doors – Roton 780-041HD, Roton 780-041LL
Designed for retrofit applications and requires no special dimensioning. Full surface models are designed to be mounted to the exposed surface of the door and frame. No additional clearance is required except for door and frame painting.
Buy Full Surface Hinges depending on the feature / application –
Designed primarily for work involving new doors and frames, one leaf concealed and one leaf surface mounted. They can also be used on retrofit work where a new door can be ordered to fit an existing frame.
Buy Half Surface Hinges depending on the feature / application –
- Centre Hung Door Applications – Roton 780-300HD
- Custom Applications with thinner doors – Roton 780-259HD
- Centre hung door where large edge radii or finger guards require a long reach – Roton 780-213HD
- Damaged Doors where frame leaf wrap-around reinforcement is needed – Roton 780-211HD
- Fire Safe Applications – Roton 780-054HD, Roton 780-053HD, Roton 780-053, Roton 780-046HD, Roton 780-045HD
- Centre hung and double egress conversions – Roton 780-155HD