ArchiTech Series Locks from Alarm Lock incorporate the field proven wireless networking Networx access control locks which are blended with elegantly designed, attractive and customizable locking factors and available in multiple choices of trims and finishes.
The ArchiTech Series locks are ideal for use in educational, commercial office or multi dwelling residential complexes. These stylish, durable locks leverage Alarm Lock's proven Networx access control technology to control access to doors connected across a wireless network in an existing enterprise, or as part of a new security system spanning a few or thousands of doors in one building, campus or in multiple sites across the world.
Take a Video Tour of the ArchiTech Platform
- All Applications and Doors - Cylindrical and Mortise locks are available for use in both wood and metal doors, for new and existing applications. Available in wireless surface mount or mortised in electronic and batteries.
- Highly customizable to match any look for all decors - The locks are durable ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware. Choose from over 300 locks, levers, roses and finishes.
- Supports Multi-Technology Access ID Credentials – Replace cumbersome keys, and do away with key management. Supports HID® Prox, Mag Stripe, Smart Cards, PIV, keyfobs and remote buttons.
- Emergency Lock-Down - Initiate option through the lock, button, keyfob or, if networked, then through server. (Global Unlock via server too.)
- Automatic-Deadbolt option - lock deadbolt automatically without keys on exit (ANSI F20 Function)
- Low Maintenance, easy installation, long battery life, and advanced power saver circuit - Use off-the-shelf AA batteries and get years of use in even high-traffic areas
- Flexible System Programming Locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows based software) or integrated on an enterprise class IT environment, in realtime, using either Continental Access CA4K® or Lenel OnGuard®
- Networking Choices – Choose 802.11 or Ethernet network, with wireless encrypted bi-directional gateways, in which many locks communicate to a single gateway, or use a wireless RF USB Gateway equivalent. For entry door applications and the like, used in conjunction with strikes and mags, use with Networx NetPanels. Or, use as a single-door control, as part of the IT-Network environment, with CA4K or OnGuard, as above
ArchiTech Series Standalone access control solution combines aesthetically designed, durable Grade 1 locks with the field proven Networx access control technology. Available in options such as automatic keyless deadbolt locking. Choose these locks for use in places where keyless locks would not only be convenient but also welcomed, such as high rise residences and offices and universities. The standalone locks support a variety of access control credentials including proximity cards, magnetic stripe cards, smart cards and several keyfob styles.
Satisfy all architectural and designer tastes with ArchiTech Series aesthetically pleasing networked access control locks. Use in both new and existing applications. Choose from unlimited combinations of designer style trims and finishes, available in both cylindrical and mortise lock styles. Its Prox ID reader supports even the most latest, technologically advanced access control credentials.
Finally it’s possible to integrate advanced, wireless, keyless access control in custom designer style, in real time, within a full-featured, enterprise-class IT environment such as Continental Access® CA4K® or Lenel OnGuard®. These durable Grade 1 locks are ideal for educational, commercial office or residential multi-dwelling settings. Choose from many attractive models for controlling access within existing enterprise systems or part of a new building’s overall design.
Form & Function
Architectural Style – Make your own custom lock. Choose from over 300+ architectural finishes, levers and trims in both mortise and cylindrical lock styles, bound to blend with your buildings styles, be it a fresh, clean and contemporary style or a style adorned with old world charm.