The DL2700 Series Electronic Battery Operated Cylindrical Pin Locks
Alarm Lock, the leader in electronic pushbutton standalone locks, introduces Trilogy® DL2700 series Electronic Digital Pin Locks. The DL2700 Series are cylindrical locks which are available with keypads, and can be used in any application large or small, from businesses and hospitals, to retail stores & schools, and from residential units to single family homes.
The Trilogy DL2700 series locks hold up to 100 user codes (3-5 digits) and have Multilevel security: Master, Manager and Emergency, plus 3 Service Codes. The locks have a feature wherein it is easily possible to enable/disable individuals, groups or total user codes (i.e. all users). The locks are non handed for easy installation and use 5 standard AA batteries for a long life.
Alarm Lock has now introduced the new DL2700LD featuring Lockdown Indicator and includes Compact Lockdown Keyfob - Ideal for School and Campus Security.
Choose from ten different models in the DL2700 Series Digital Pin Locks:
- DL2700 - Standard Key Override Lever
- DL2700IC - Interchangeable Core
- DL2700WP - Weatherproof Key Override
- DL2700WPIC - Weatherproof Interchangeable Core
- DL2775 - Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever
- DL2775IC - Interchangeable Core with Regal Curved Lever
- DL2275WP - Weatherproof Key Override with Regal Curved Lever
- DL2275WIC - Weatherproof Interchangeable Core with Regal Curved Lever
- DL2700LD - LocDown with Standard Key Override
- DL2700LDIC - LocDown Interchangeable Core