Cylindrical Magnetic Stripe Swipe Locks | Schlage CO-250-CY | User Rights on Card | Offline Electronic Locks
The CO Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system.
The CO-250 is a computer programmable offline lock that stores user rights on the magnetic stripe credential, and captures an audit trail in the lock. The CO-250 provides dynamic rights management, meaning you do not have to visit the door to change user access rights. This makes it a cost effective solution for offline environments with a large number of users. The CO-250 also allows you to retrieve audits by using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your access control software.
The CO-250 from Schlage offers you many choices. Cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim chassis options are available as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware.
Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The CO Series is also compatible with many popular brands of exit devices. The CO Series has been tested the highest standards in the industry to ensure quality and reliability you have come to expect from Schlage. The CO Series is ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed.
- Computer programmable with audit trail
- Unlimited number of users and up to 4000 audits
- Available with magnetic stripe and magnetic stripe plus keypad
- Up to 32 holidays and 16 time zones
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed
- User rights stored on the magnetic stripe credential
- The ability to easily add and delete users
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
- Compatible with major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Classroom/storeroom, office, and privacy functions available
- Users: Unlimited
- Audits: Up to 4,000
- Credential verification time: = 1 second
- Visual/audible communications: Tri-colored LED’s and audible indicators (field configurable)
- System Interface: Handheld device
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries
- Battery life: Up to 2 yrs with 4 AA batteries
- Operating temperature - exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Operating temperature - interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) due to batteries
- Operating humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA and RoHS
- Accessories: Handheld Device (HHD), magnetic stripe credential encoder (CL-Encoder 2)