Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5275 - Electronic Double Sided Digital Locks with Regal Curved Lever
Buy the Alarm Lock DL5275 Electronic Double Sided Digital Locks with Regal Curved Lever from Locksandsafes.com. The locks come with a keypad in which users enter a pin to unlock and open the door. There are two models available in the DL5275 series, the DL5275 Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever and the DL5275IC Interchangeable Core with Regal Curved Lever.
The Alarm Lock DL5275 and DL5275IC sold under the Trilogy brand, are grade 1, heavy duty, access control locks. Since these locks are weatherproof, they can be installed both in indoor and outdoor locations. The locks hold upto 100 user codes (3-5 digits), which can be easily programmed through the keypad. Now grant access to users, remove access from users or change user codes, quickly and efficiently with your fingertip at the lock itself.
Direction wise access can be given to users (i.e. users can be given access for going in, coming out, or for both sides), and programming codes can be done on one side of the lock, saving time and labor which would have been required to program the other side.
The locks come with an elegantly designed Regal Curved Lever. Choose from a standard preparation (DL5275) or an interchangeable core (DL5275IC) model, which best suits your needs.
Both the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5275 and DL5275IC are a secure and reliable door locking solution. Install these locks in places such as community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms, psych and alzheimer areas.
- Double-sided Trilogy keypad door lock for keypad PIN-code access with keyless entry on two sides of door.
- Programming user codes on one side of the door work both sides, cutting your time and labor in half.
- Grade 1 Durability. Grade 1 Lockset, rugged all metal keypad
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits). Master, manager and emergency, plus 3 service codes
- 100% fingertip programmable - easy to add, delete, change users at the keypad.
- Individual, group or total user code enable/disable. Passage mode too.
- No need to program each side independently, saves you time and money.
- Comes with LED and audible entry indicators, 5AA batteries
- Battery life 80,000 cycles typical.
- Standard prep and IC models available
- Weatherproof -31 F to 151 F (-35 C to +66 C)
Durable clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
DOOR THICKNESS: Fits 1 5/8" to 1 7/8." Other thicknesses. Please consult Alarm Lock.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included.
LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, reversible.
POWER: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
KEYPAD: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmed through keypad on both sides of the door.
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.
CYLINDER: 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori Cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied).
INTERCHANGEABLE CORE MODELS: Standard model accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from Best, Falcon and Arrow only.