Alarm Lock Trilogy ETPDNSRX Series - NETWORX KEYPAD AND PROXIMITY EXIT TRIM - Straight Lever w/request to exit and DPS
The Alarm Lock ETPDNSRX Networx Exit Trim available with proximity reader and keypad, communicates wirelessly with a networked PC and tasks such as user access management, scheduling events and retrieving audit log trail can be performed remotely from the networked PC. The networked PC communicates with the exit trim through a bi-directional Gateway. The Alarm Lock ETPDNSRX can also give real time information on door position. Further, enable in seconds a global lockdown of all exit trims in the network, from the networked PC, or from any individual exit trim. (Locks can be individually programmed to ignore this command also).
The Alarm Lock ETPDNSRX Door Position Switch Exit Trim works with panic devices of most major manufacturers such as Cal Royal, Arrow, Sargent etc.
The lock comes with both a keypad and a built-in prox reader. Users can use either a pin code, or a prox credential to unlock the door. The exit trim supports most HID prox ID cards, keyfobs and credentials.
- Trilogy Networx Locks eliminate door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G, while providing all original Trilogy standalone lock’s functionality. They provide a quick, easy, economical access system with advanced features & functions, like automatic schedules, event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing Prox ID Cards/Badges, but with no wires to run, and no access panels or power supplies to buy or install. At its simplest, it’s one Grade 1 durable wireless lock per door, installed in about an hour, all communicating to a single Gateway (each gateway controls up to 63 locks), networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC. In addition to Wireless Trilogy Networx’ unsurpassed battery-life, exceeding 5 years, they feature new network-wide capabilities, executed from any lock or the network’s PC, including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock deployed in seconds, and you can activate (non-priority) system-wide free-passage or locking modes from the PC. For existing Trilogy installations, original standalone and new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software.
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and providing all standalone Trilogy lock functionality plus new network-wide and emergency lockdown featured.
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life, typical using 4 C-cell off-the-shelf batteries (supplied)**. (Automatic battery status reports at the PC; visual and audible low-battery status indicators at lock(s).
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications, for longer range and less interference than with more common 2.4GHz spread spectrum devices. Alarm Lock devices require NO wiring; NO splitters or repeaters; NO hardwiring to the host/server; NO extra power supplies; and NO access controller/panels.
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown from the Networx PC or any Networx lock. (This priority emergency command is lightning-fast system-wide and supercedes all scheduled programs or updates, etc. However, if desired, locks may be selectively programmed to be excluded from emergency global lockdown function, i.e., they will ignore the command. )
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can likewise be activated from the Networx PC
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes and PDL-Series also support prox ID card users (virtually all HID™ format proximity technology ID cards, fobs, credentials.).
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve audit trails of up to 40,000 events/lock from any networked PC. (Note: Transaction processing time is dependent upon system capacity, the more locks/gateways and the more data to be up/downloaded, the longer the time.)
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled to run automatically, saving manpower and productive time.
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users: Intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share one database and familiar Trilogy lock and software functions: Trilogy Wireless Networx Locks seamlessly integrate in an existing Alarm Lock Trilogy standalone door access system and share the same single DL-WINDOWS database (requires v4.0.1 or higher). Existing Trilogy users can easily add one wireless Networx Lock, or as many as two thousand, to an existing system seamlessly with no downtime.
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock communication encryption protects the system from interference or tampering (WEP or WPA compatible with wireless modem).
- Remote System Management: VPN-connection /remote capability for accessing the Networx System and controlling up to all 2000 locks per account, with all the security and peace-of-mind of your IT network. (No special modems required.)
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning even before their wireless network is configured, so IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security departments or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Windows 7 supported.
- Minimizing hardware & installation costs, a single gateway module can interface between the PC network and up to 63 Networx locks with a range of up to 900’ clear field range or up to 200’ depending on building construction. At its maximum, a Trilogy Networx system can comprise up to 32 gateways for the networking of up to 2000 locks or access controlled doors per account.
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
- For the fastest most reliable networked system, in discovery setup mode, the system will locate and DL-WINDOWS will display each lock’s signal strength at each installed gateway, so you can select it and optimize reliable communications and eliminate guesswork.
- Lock programming, user- and usage-data are stored locally at the battery-powered lock for uninterrupted door access usage in a power outage or server offline situation.
- Clutch mechanism insures long life and durability
- Fingertip and/or Windows Programmable
- 5000 User Codes: Master, manager, supervisor and users
- Real Time Clock for up to 40,000 Event Time/Date-Stamped Audit Trail
- Up to 500 Lock/Unlock Schedules (with Time Zone Support)
- Weather resistant, rugged 12-Button Metal Keypad. PDL version proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®
- Non-Handed; Fully Field Reversible
- Adaptable to most major manufacturers of standard RIM and IC RIM Cylinders
- Uses standard rim cylinder to operate key override function. Will accept 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core cylinders
- 4 C-cell batteries (included) mounted on inside of door.
- Accepts most HID Proximity cards and keyfobs
- Users are individually programmed to use a card only, code only, or for highest security – both card and code
- Prox card data can be added to software by uploading from lock, by using AL-PRE or entering directly from computer using DL-WINDOWS software.
COMPATABLE PANIC DEVICES
- V99 – VonDuprin 99(P21)
- C50 – Corbin ED5000 and
- Y71 - Yale 7100
- D93 – Dorma 9300
- A38 – Arrow 3800
- S88 – Old Style Sargent 8800
- NS8 – New Style Sargent 8888
- P11 - Precision 1100
- CR8 – Cal Royal 9800
- M99 - Marks 9900
CYLINDER ADAPTER KITS
Select a Cylinder Adapter Kit when ordering:
- Arrow 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETARIC KIT
- Arrow Rim Kit = ETAR KIT
- Assa Rim Kit = ETAS KIT
- Alarm Lock Rim Kit = ETAL KIT
- Best 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETBIC KIT
- Corbin IC Kit = ETCIC KIT
- Corbin Rim Kit = ETC KIT
- Medeco 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETMIC KIT
- Medeco Rim Kit = ETM KIT
- Sargent IC Kit = ETRIC KIT
- Sargent Rim Kit = ETR KIT
- Schlage IC Kit = ETSIS KIT
- Schlage Rim Kit = ETS KIT
- Yale 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETYIC KIT
- Yale Rim Kit = ETY KIT
DL-WINDOWS Free Alarm Lock Trilogy Microsoft Windows-based software application, v4.0.1 or higher, supports Trilogy Networx, with single database. No-charge, downloadable online at www.alarmlock.com
AL-IM80211 Hardwire/Wireless Gateway Interface Module, with integral bi-directional radio, interfaces Networx locks with PC network with hardwired Ethernet and wireless 802.11 (no transformer required). Supports up to 63 Networx Locks. Two antennas. Ceiling or wall mountable
AL-IME Hardwire Gateway Interface Module, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, similar to above, but using hardwired connection to the network via RJ45 Ethernet cable. One antenna. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IMEPOEP Hardwire Gateway Interface Module + POE, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, as above, but using hardwired Ethernet and Power Over Ethernet (P.O.E.). Connects directly to a network via Ethernet cable. One antenna. Ceiling or wall mountable.
RR-1BUTTON Optional Remote release desk mounted button designed to be used with any existing Networx lock.
RR-4BKEYFOB Optional Remote release 4 button key fob version, similar to above.
** Note: Battery life is directly proportionate to lock activations: users, door usage, program updates and audit trail downloads. Expected 5 year+ battery consumption estimate assumes 2000 authorized users, 100 passes per day, 365 days per year; daily updates changing one user and downloading 200 logged events every day.