Alarm Lock Trilogy ETPDL Series - Exit Trim Proximity Lock with Straight Lever
The Alarm Lock ETPDL Exit Trim Lock is a Pin+Prox lock which is designed to work with exit devices of most well known manufacturers. The lock accepts most HID proximity cards and keyfobs. To gain entry, users can use either a pin code, or a proximity credential, or for the highest security, use both card and code.
The Alarm Lock ETPDL is an ideal solution for your Panic Door Hardware Lock requirement.
The Alarm Lock ETPDL Exit Trim lock supports 2000 user codes, 500 locking/unlocking event schedules and 40,000 date/timestamped audit trail logs of the locks' entry activity.
By using an Alarm Lock accessory such as the AL-PRE Prox Card Reader Enroller or the DL-Windows Software with the PC Interface Cable, it is extremely fast to add prox card data to the lock. User codes can be added manually at the keypad, or by using the DL-Windows software.
If you are looking for a panic door hardware, such as an exit trim lock, then the Alarm Lock ETPDL exit trim lock is a cost effective and secure purchase.
- Accepts most HID Proximity cards and keyfobs
- Users are individually programmed to use a card only, code only, or for the highest security – both card and code
- 2000 User Codes: Master, manager, supervisor and users
- Real Time Clock for up to 40,000 Event Time/ Date-Stamped Audit Trail
- Up to 500 Lock/Unlock Schedules (with Time Zone Support)
- Prox Card data can be added to software by uploading from lock, by using AL-PRE or entering directly from computer using DL- Windows software.
- Field-proven clutch Mechanism ensures long life and durability
- Fingertip and/or Windows Programmable
- Rugged 12-Button Weather-Resistant Metal Keypad
- Non-Handed; Fully Field Reversible
- Adaptable to most major manufacturers of standard RIM and IC RIM Cylinders (Separately ordered Cylinder Adapter Kit)
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Battery pack mounts to interior door. Located over or under panic bar (position dependent upon exit device manufacturer)
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on the spindle. Entering access code, presenting prox card or key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside panic bar always provides instant egress. (Temperature Range: +150°F to -20°F.)
Door Thickness: 1 3/4” standard. Other thickness please see ordering information and/or consult factory.
Keypad: Vandal-resistant all metal, weather-resistant 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time for 5 to 15 seconds. (Completely encapsulated circuit board hermetically sealed from weather and
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMII), any PC using Alarm Lock’s DL-WINDOWS Software (Vsn.2.94 or higher), and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Interchangeable Core Models: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco, Keymark & KabaPeaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin CL and Schlage. Alarm lock tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
Cylinder: Requires separately available Cylinder Adapter Kit, see below.
Handing: Non-handed, field reversible
Compliances: Use of the Alarm Lock TrilogyExit does not alter or invalidate the UL Safety or Fire Ratings of the Panic Exit Device you are using (when properly installed per Alarm Lock’s instruction sheet).
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, 10B Duronodic, US5 Antique Brass.
Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries, (supplied) installed in Battery Pack (see below). Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators
The Trilogy Exit will work with the following Panic Bars
• Von Duprin 99 Series
• Corbin ED5000 Series
• Yale 7100 Series
• Dorma 9300 Series
• Arrow 3800 Series
• Sargent 8800 Series
CYLINDER ADAPTER KITS
Select a Cylinder Adapter Kit when ordering:
- Arrow 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETARIC KIT
- Arrow Rim Kit = ETAR KIT
- Assa Rim Kit = ETAS KIT
- Alarm Lock Rim Kit = ETAL KIT
- Best 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETBIC KIT
- Corbin IC Kit = ETCIC KIT
- Corbin Rim Kit = ETC KIT
- Medeco 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETMIC KIT
- Medeco Rim Kit = ETM KIT
- Sargent IC Kit = ETRIC KIT
- Sargent Rim Kit = ETR KIT
- Schlage IC Kit = ETSIS KIT
- Schlage Rim Kit = ETS KIT
- Yale 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETYIC KIT
- Yale Rim Kit = ETY KIT