Alarm Lock Trilogy PDK3000 - ELECTRONIC DIGITAL PROXIMITY KEYPAD
The Alarm Lock PDK3000 is an Electronic Digital Keypad with a Proximity reader, and accepts both a PIN code and/or proximity credential. The PDK3000 accepts virtually all HID proximity cards and keyfobs. Users can be given a pin code, a prox credential or for the highest security both pin and prox credential. The keypad holds up to 2000 user codes/cards, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs.
The Alarm Lock PDK3000 has a weatherproof keypad and can be easily installed on a single gang box mounting.
It is easily programmable through the keypad, or from the PC. Transfer data from keypad using the DL-Windows software with the PC Interface cable, or use the Alarm Lock Data Transfer Module. Use the AL-PRE Prox Card Reader/Enroller also for instant, automatic enrollment of Prox Cards into DL-Windows.
The Alarm Lock Trilogy PDK3000 Electronic Digital Proximity Keypad is available in a Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes such as Duronodic, Metallic Silver and Metallic Bronze are available upon request.
- Trilogy PIN 12V/24V AC/DC Digital Keypads
- Fingertip of PC Programmable
- 2,000 user codes/cards, master, manager, supervisor and basic
- Accepts most HID proximity cards and keyfobs
- Users are individually programmed to use a card only, code only, or for the highest security – both card and code
- Realtime schedule lock/unlock times
- Audit Trail
- Weatherproof, rugged all-metal 12-button keypad
- 2 high-current rated 10A relays for entry, alarm zone shunning or lock release by real-time schedule
- Timed egress input allows door open for 5, 10 or 15 seconds
- Ideal for use with 12V or 24V (AC or DC) electric door strikes, mag lock or Alarm Lock Remote Release Mag Lock Kit
- Easiest installation in minutes: Wall mount or single gang box
- 40,000 event audit trail: query by PC or handheld printer or DTM module
- Real time clock with time-zone adjustments, enables 500 scheduled or holiday events
- Remote-release feature/request-to-exit input
- Independent tamper – reports attempts to vandalize or remove DK3000 via an alarm system
- Available in 5 finishes: US26D Satin Chrome Finish, US10B Duronodic, US3 Brass, MS Metallic Silver, and MB Metallic Bronze
Click link here to see our definitive list of door hardware finishes
- Prox card data can be added to software by uploading from keypad, by using AL-PRE or entering directly from computer using DL-Windows software.
Wall mount : Single gang box mounting .
Wiring : Unit provides flying leads for power, relays, tamper and remote Release.
I/O Specs: 2 form C relays 5AMP minimum contact rating. Red & green LED Indicators. 1 remote release input. Sounder and tamper.
Power: Operating voltage 12-24VAC/DC field selectable.
AL-DTMII Data Transfer Module: Module used to transfer program data from the PC to the keypad and receive Audit Trail from the keypad. Can send program data for up to 96 keypads.
DL-WINDOWS SOFTWARE: Version 2.94 or higher Windowsformat software used to program manager and users codes, schedules, receive Audit Trail from keypad using PC or laptop. Configure AL-DTMII to transfer data from one or more Trilogys (requires ALPCI2). DL-WINDOWS is packed with AL-PCI2.
AL-IR1 Infrared Printer: Prints the event log and user code with hand-held convenience.
AL-PRE: Prox Card Reader/Enroller Enables instant, automatic enrollment of Prox Cards into DL-Windows (just tap the prox Card/fob device to the unit’s faceplate to enroll)! Supports all Prox Cards and Prox Keyfobs. Simultaneous card enrollment, downloading or polling – all on just one serial port. (Replaces AL-PCI2) 9V Battery operation.