Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3075 - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL CYLINDRICAL PIN LOCKS WITH AUDIT TRAIL AND REGAL CURVED LEVER
Alarm Lock Systems, LLC, a reputed designer and manufacturer of standalone electronic and wirelessly networked access control systems brings the DL3075 - Standalone Electronic Digital Cylindrical Pin Locks with Audit Trail and Regal Curved Lever, available for purchase at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The DL3075 is available in a Standard Key Override Model (DL3075) and an Interchangeable Core Model (DL3075IC).
The DL3075 and DL3075IC have an electronic digital keypad, and users punch in codes to gain access to a restricted area. Using these locks eliminates the need of issuing and managing keys, saving time, money and overheads incurred in activities such as rekeying locks due to lost keys. The lock can store upto 300 user codes.
The locks also keep track of up to 1600 events or user activities, which can then be downloaded and printed for record keeping purposes. Use an Alarm Lock audit trail accessory like the AL-DTM Data Transfer Module, or AL-PC1 PC Interface cable to transfer logs to your PC. Alternatively use the Alarm Lock AL-IR1 Infrared Printer to directly print the logs at the lock itself.
The locks are Grade 1, heavy duty cylindrical locksets. Use these locks in commercial settings like schools, universities, hospitals and offices, where it is necessary to keep track of door and lock activity.
- Standalone access control systems with audit trail feature for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Clutch mechanism insures long life and durability
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 300 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
- Time entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- 1600 Event Log.
- Easy to install in about an hour. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
- Available in Regal (curved) lever
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
Door Thickness: Fits 1 5/8” to 1 7/8”. Other thickness, please contact us.
Backset: 2 3/4” (2 3/8” also available)
Keypad: All metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
Standard Key Override Cylinders: Solid Brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
Audit Trail: Entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
Interchangeable Core Models: Accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin CL & Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
Strike: 1 1/8”x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
Latch front: 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, 10B Duronodic. (Other finishes, consult us).
Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive motor. 100,000 cycles typical.
Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Compliances: Grade 1, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC Certified. ADA Compliant Levers.