Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3275 - Standalone Electronic Digital Lock with High Capacity Audit Trail and Regal Curved Lever
Buy the Alarm Lock DL3275 Standalone Electronic Digital Access Control Locks with High Capacity Audit Trail and Regal Curved Lever from Locksandsafes.com at affordable prices. The DL3275 comes in two models, the DL3275 Standard Key Override and the DL3275IC Interchangeable Core model.
The DL3200 series locks are Grade 1, advanced digital locks with a capacity to store up to 2000 user codes, 150 scheduled lock/unlock events and 40,000 audit trail logs of user door activity. The audit logs are date/timestamped through a real time clock which logs events within 1 second accuracy. Also get higher security with features such as temporary lockout after 3 unsuccessful entry attempts.
Easily add new users, by transferring new user codes from PC to lock, through the Alarm Lock Trilogy PC Software Kit or the Alarm Lock Data Transfer Module. Use either of these accessories to transfer audit log details from lock to PC for record keeping or printing purpose. A very handy tool to have is the Alarm Lock Infrared Printer, through which audit logs can be printed at the lock itself.
- T3 advanced digital lock with audit trail; high capacity audit trail lock
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
- 150 scheduled lock/unlock events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 2000 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. One code (3-6 digits)
- Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Up to 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Battery operated; uses 5AA batteries; 80,000 cycles, typical.
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
- Available in Regal (curved) lever
- Available in five finishes; polished brass (US3), antique brass (US5), polished chrome (US26), satin chrome (US26D), duronodic (US10B).
- Quick Passage Mode; (without being in program mode) DL3000
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
KEYPAD: All metal, 12-button programmable for multilevel access functions including group or individual user codes, master, and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For other other thicknesses, please contact us.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
AUDIT TRAIL: Entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the handsheld infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
FINISHES: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, plus special order finishes (including Durondic US10B).
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.
STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDER:Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage,Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611, Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
INTERCHANGEABLE CODE MODELS: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Falcon and Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Corbin/Russwin, Sargent and Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpieces is supplied; IC Core is not included.
POWER: 5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive motor. 100,000 cycles typical.
HANDLING: Non handled
LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2" throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
LATCH FRONT: 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.