Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3075WP - WEATHERPROOF STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL CYLINDRICAL PIN LOCKS WITH AUDIT TRAIL AND REGAL CURVED LEVER
Alarm Lock Systems, LLC, is a reputed designer and manufacturer of standalone electronic digital locks sold under the brand name Trilogy, and, wirelessly networked access control systems sold under the brand name Trilogy Networx.
Their DL3075WP - Weatherproof Standalone Electronic Digital Cylindrical Pin Lock with Audit Trail and Regal Curved Lever, is a weatherproof lock ideal for use in exterior locations and available for purchase at economical prices from Locksandsafes.com. The DL3075WP is available in a Standard Key Override Model (DL3075WP) and an Interchangeable Core Model (DL3075WPIC).
Some of the highlights of the locks are:
- Assign users access codes, which they can enter at the lock through the keypad. Do away with complex key issuance and management and save time and money - the lock holds up to 300 user codes.
- Schedule events such as automatic locking/unlocking on holidays and weekends. You can schedule up to 150 events.
- Generate event logs of user lock activities such as lockout events, unauthorized code entry events or user entry events. The lock can store up to 1600 events, which can be transferred to your PC and printed for record keeping purposes.
- Weatherproof model comes with weatherproof battery holder, water sealed keypad and a completely encapsulated circuit board which provides protection from nature.
- Standalone access control systems with audit trail feature for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Clutch mechanism insures long life and durability
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 300 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
- Time entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- 1600 Event Log.
- Easy to install in about an hour. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
- Available in Regal (curved) lever
- Dual water-sealed keypad, with silicon outerseal and mylar innerseal for extra protection.
- Weatherproof battery holder
- Completely encapsulated circuit board hermetically sealed against the elements
- Comprehensively tested to be rated for direct water exposure
- Operational temperature range of +151 F to -20 F (+66 C to -29 C)
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
Door Thickness: Fits 1 5/8” to 1 7/8”. Other thickness, please contact us.
Backset: 2 3/4” (2 3/8” also available)
Keypad: All metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
Standard Key Override Cylinders: Solid Brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
Audit Trail: Entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
Interchangeable Core Models: Accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin CL & Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
Strike: 1 1/8”x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
Latch front: 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, 10B Duronodic. (Other finishes, consult us).
Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive motor. 100,000 cycles typical.
Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Compliances: Grade 1, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC Certified. ADA Compliant Levers.