Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3200 - Standalone Electronic Digital Lock with High Capacity Audit Trail
Buy the Alarm Lock DL3200 Standalone Electronic Digital Access Control Lock with High Capacity Audit Trail from Locksandsafes.com at affordable prices. The DL3200 comes in two models, the DL3200 Standard Key Override and the DL3200IC Interchangeable Core model.
Both the locks store upto 2000 user codes, 150 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs. The audit trail logs can be transferred to a PC and/or printed for record keeping purposes. The locks are Grade 1, heavy duty locksets, weatherproof for both indoor and outdoor use and are easily installed in about an hour. They use 5 AA batteries, and with Alarm Lock's unique Flex Drive motor, the batteries work for a typical 100,000 cycles, without needing to change them.
Use an Alarm Lock Accessory, such as a Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM) to transfer user codes to the locks, or to retrieve audit logs from the locks to your PC. Alternatively, use the Alarm Lock Infrared Printer (AL-IR1) to print the audit logs at the locks itself.
The Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3200 and DL3200IC are available in a standard Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes are available upon request.
- T3 advanced digital lock with audit trail; high capacity audit trail lock
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
- 150 scheduled lock/unlock events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 2000 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. One code (3-6 digits)
- Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Up to 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Battery operated; uses 5AA batteries; 80,000 cycles, typical.
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
- Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight)
- Available in five finishes; polished brass (US3), antique brass (US5), polished chrome (US26), satin chrome (US26D), duronodic (US10B).
- Quick Passage Mode; (without being in program mode) DL3000
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
KEYPAD: All metal, 12-button programmable for multilevel access functions including group or individual user codes, master, and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For other other thicknesses, please contact us.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
AUDIT TRAIL: Entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the handsheld infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
FINISHES: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US10B Durondic.
Click here to see our Definitive List of Door Hardware Finishes
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.
STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDER:Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage,Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611, Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
INTERCHANGEABLE CODE MODELS: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Falcon and Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Corbin/Russwin, Sargent and Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpieces is supplied; IC Core is not included.
POWER: 5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive motor. 100,000 cycles typical.
HANDLING: Non handled
LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2" throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
LATCH FRONT: 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.