Alarm Lock Trilogy NETPDK - NETWORX WIRELESS PROXIMITY KEYPAD
The Alarm Trilogy Networx NETPDK is a Wireless Keypad, which comes with a proximity reader also, and users can unlock the door by either entering a PIN code at the keypad, or by scanning a valid proximity credential such as a HID prox ID card or keyfob at the proximity reader. This Proximity wireless keypad is an ideal solution for use with mag locks, strikes and electrified exit devices in a smart access system.
The Alarm Lock NETPDK is a technologically advanced, wirelessly networked version of the Alarm Lock PDK3000 digital keypad. The NETPDK can be setup in a network and can communicate wirelessly with a networked PC, so that tasks such as user access management and audit log retrieval can be performed remotely from the networked PC. A NetPanel controller (Alarm Lock NETPANEL) supports the NETPDK proximity wireless keypad, and this system communicates with the networked PC via a bi-directional Alarm Lock Gateway. Each NetPanel supports two wireless keypads, and each Alarm Lock Gateway can support upto 63 NetPanels. In total, a global network of up to 50 Gateways, supporting 2000 NetPanel's can be set up in one account.
Each keypad can hold 5000 pin codes/prox credentials and 35,000 audit logs, which can be managed remotely from the networked PC.
Save time and money, by performing tasks remotely, rather than having to go to each keypad and physically changing user access information and retrieving audit logs. Other features like deploying a global lockdown of all doors in the network, enabling/disabling a system wide passage mode, information on door position status and remote release options can be managed/monitored remotely.
The Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx NETPDK Proximity Wireless Keypad is weatherproof and can be used both indoors and outside. Use it in places such as educational institutions, healthcare, government buildings, airports, municipalities and retail outlets.
- New Wireless Keypad solution - networked versions of popular Trilogy PDK3000 Keypads
- Ideal for use with strikes, mags, electrified exit devices
- 5000 users with 3-6 digit PINs or HID® ID cards
- Save manpower - Bidirectional 802.11/ethernet network communications updates, users, timeschedules and audit trail queries — without ever going to the keypads
- Versatile for indoors and outside; ideal for education, healthcare, government, airports, courts, municipalities, & retail
- Familiar Trilogy operation, programming, software and ruggedness
- Key features: Global lockdown and passage from keypad or PC, schedules, 35K event log, door position status indicator, request-to-exit, door ajar/ kick-in, remote release options.
- Networx Keypads support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes/ prox ID card users (virtually all HID format proximity technology ID cards, fobs, credentials.)
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can be activated from the keypad or the Networx PC
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change keypad users, schedules, features or retrieve 35,000 events from any networked PC.
- Ideal for use with mag locks, strikes and electrified exit /panic devices (EL-devices/electrified latch retraction devices.)
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on a an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Vista supported (v4.01 or higher).
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact Alarm Lock Networx Gateway Modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (withPower Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11. Networx Gateways’ wireless coverage performance equals or surpasses that of 802.11, with each Gateway spanning up to 900’ clear field range or 50,000 square feet of indoor coverage, typical.
- Up to 50 wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules can be used per account and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions, (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
Power Requirements: 12VDC supplied by NETPANEL
Idle Current: 10mA
Maximum Wire Length: 200 feet (61m)
Recommended Wire Size: 24 AWG minimum
Proximity Card Formats Supported: Alarm Lock standard 36 bit format or HID standard 26 bit format (for use with the model NETPDK only)
DL-WINDOWS Free Alarm Lock Trilogy Microsoft Windows-based software application, v4.0.1 or higher, supports Trilogy Networx and Trilogy standalone locks, with single database. No-charge, downloadable online at www. alarmlock.com
AL-IM80211 Hardwire/Wireless Gateway Interface Module, with integral bi-directional radio, interfaces Networx locks with PC network with hardwired Ethernet and wireless 802.11. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Supports up to 63 Networx Locks. Two antennas. Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IME Hardwire Gateway Interface Module, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, similar to above, but using hardwired connection to the network via RJ45 Ethernet cable. One antenna. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IMEPOE Hardwire Gateway Interface Module + POE, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, as above, but using hardwired Ethernet and Power Over Ethernet (P.O.E.). Connects directly to a network via Ethernet cable. One antenna. Ceiling or wall mountable.