Alarm Lock Trilogy NETDK - NETWORX WIRELESS KEYPAD
The Alarm Lock Trilogy NETDK is a Networx Wireless Keypad which is an ideal solution for use with mag locks, strikes and electrified exit devices in a smart access system. The NETDK is a networked version of the Alarm Lock Trilogy DK3000 standalone keypad. The Alarm Lock NETDK is connected to the Alarm Lock NETPANEL (NETWORX PANEL), and communicates wirelessly with a networked PC, via a bi-directional Alarm Lock Gateway, so that tasks such as scheduling of events, managing user codes and retrieving audit logs can be performed remotely from the networked PC.
Each wireless keypad can support up to 5000 pin codes and 35000 audit logs. Each NETPANEL supports two wireless keypads and each Gateway supports 63 NETPANEL's, so a system of 126 keypads can be setup all communicating with the networked PC through one Gateway.
Installing such a system not only saves time and money because it eliminates door to door programming of user codes and physical retrieval of audit logs, but other features such as deploying a global lockdown of all doors in the network and enabling/disabling a system wide passage mode can also be performed from the networked PC.
- New Wireless Keypad solution - networked versions of popular Trilogy DK Keypads
- Ideal for use with strikes, mags, electrified exit devices
- 5000 users with 3-6 digit PINs
- Save manpower - Bidirectional 802.11/ethernet network communications updates, users, timeschedules and audit trail queries — without ever going to the keypads
- Versatile for indoors and outside; ideal for education, healthcare, government, airports, courts, municipalities, & retail
- Familiar Trilogy operation, programming, software and ruggedness
- Key features: Global lockdown and passage from keypad or PC, schedules, 35K event log, door position status indicator, request-to-exit, door ajar/ kick-in, remote release options.
- Networx Keypads support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes.
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can be activated from the keypad or the Networx PC
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change keypad users, schedules, features or retrieve 35,000 events from any networked PC.
- Ideal for use with mag locks, strikes and electrified exit /panic devices (EL-devices/electrified latch retraction devices.)
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on a an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Vista supported (v4.01 or higher).
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact Alarm Lock Networx Gateway Modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (withPower Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11. Networx Gateways’ wireless coverage performance equals or surpasses that of 802.11, with each Gateway spanning up to 900’ clear field range or 50,000 square feet of indoor coverage, typical.
- Up to 50 wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules can be used per account and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions, (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
Power Requirements: 12VDC supplied by NETPANEL
Idle Current: 10mA
Maximum Wire Length: 200 feet (61m)
Recommended Wire Size: 24 AWG minimum
DL-WINDOWS Free Alarm Lock Trilogy Microsoft Windows-based software application, v4.0.1 or higher, supports Trilogy Networx and Trilogy standalone locks, with single database. No-charge, downloadable online at www. alarmlock.com
AL-IM80211 Hardwire/Wireless Gateway Interface Module, with integral bi-directional radio, interfaces Networx locks with PC network with hardwired Ethernet and wireless 802.11. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Supports up to 63 Networx Locks. Two antennas. Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IME Hardwire Gateway Interface Module, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, similar to above, but using hardwired connection to the network via RJ45 Ethernet cable. One antenna. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IMEPOE Hardwire Gateway Interface Module + POE, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, as above, but using hardwired Ethernet and Power Over Ethernet (P.O.E.). Connects directly to a network via Ethernet cable. One antenna. Ceiling or wall mountable.