Alarm Lock Trilogy NET-DKPAK - NETWORX WIRELESS KEYPAD AND NETPANEL
The Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx NETDKPAK is a combination of the Alarm Lock NETDK wireless keypad and Alarm Lock NETPANEL Control Panel, which supports up to 2 Alarm Lock NETDK/NETPDK keypads. In this system, the NETPANEL communicates wirelessly with a networked PC through a bi-directional Alarm Lock Gateway, and enables tasks such as programming of user access information and retrieving audit logs to be performed remotely from the networked PC. This saves considerable time and money, which would otherwise have been required for door to door programming and physical retrieval of audit logs.
Each Alarm Lock Gateway can communicate with up to 63 NETPANEL's and in one account, a global network comprising up to 2000 NETPANEL's, can be setup using 50 Alarm Lock Gateways.
Other tasks that can be performed remotely include deploying in seconds a global lockdown of all doors in the network and enabling/disabling a system wide passage mode. Information about door position, request-to-exit and remote release options can also be monitored from the networked PC.
Each Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx NETDK Wireless Keypad in the NETDKPAK setup can hold 5000 user codes and 35000 audit logs.
Increase security of your commercial setting with the Alarm Lock NETDKPAK. Install the NETDKPAK in places such as educational campuses, office campuses, hospital buildings, retail outlets etc.
- New Wireless Keypad solution - networked versions of popular Trilogy DK3000 Keypads
- Ideal for use with strikes, mags, electrified exit devices
- 5000 users with 3-6 digit PINs or HID® ID cards
- Save manpower - Bidirectional 802.11/ethernet network communications updates, users, timeschedules and audit trail queries — without ever going to the keypads
- Versatile for indoors and outside; ideal for education, healthcare, government, airports, courts, municipalities, & retail
- Familiar Trilogy operation, programming, software and ruggedness
- NetPanel Controller supports 2 Networx keypads and/or 2 Wiegand output readers /devices
- Key features: Global lockdown and passage from keypad or PC, schedules, 35K event log, door position status indicator, request-to-exit, door ajar/ kick-in, remote release options.
- Networx NetPanel supports up to 2 Networx wireless keypads and/or Wiegand-output readers and communicates wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and providing all standalone Trilogy lock functionality
- plus new network-wide global emergency lockdown/unlock commands
- Networx Keypads support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can be activated from the keypad or the Networx PC
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change keypad users, schedules, features or retrieve 35,000 events from any networked PC.
- Ideal for use with mag locks, strikes and electrified exit /panic devices (EL-devices/electrified latch retraction devices.)
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on a an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Vista supported (v4.01 or higher).
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact Alarm Lock Networx Gateway Modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (withPower Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11. Networx Gateways’ wireless coverage performance equals or surpasses that of 802.11, with each Gateway spanning up to 900’ clear field range or 50,000 square feet of indoor coverage, typical.
- Up to 50 wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules can be used per account and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions, (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
- Up to 2000 NetPanels can be used per account to further expand system capabilities.
NETPANEL dedicated control panel Includes
- Circuit board with onboard flash memory;12V power supply, with transformer and rechargeable backup battery
- Inputs supporting two of any combination of NETDK or NETPDK keypads, PLUS up to two Wiegand devices
- Special “Two Door Mode” allows two keypads and/or two Wiegand devices to separately control two doors
- Two Form-C relays
- Inputs for door position contact to indicate the status of the door, open or closed;
- Inputs for a remote release button or sensor
- Onboard bi-directional Networx radio
- Wiegand interface, red LED, green LED, and sounder.
Networx Keypads NETDK
- Power Requirements: 12VDC supplied by NETPANEL
- Idle Current: 10mA
- Maximum Wire Length: 200 feet (61m)
- Recommended Wire Size: 24 AWG minimum
- Proximity Card Formats Supported: Alarm Lock standard 36 bit format or HID standard 26 bit format (for use with the model NETPDK only)
Networx Panel NETPANEL
- Housing Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.5 x 8.5 x 3 in. (26.6 x 21.6 x 7.6 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 14-120°F (–10-49°C)
- Input Power: 16.5VAC via Class 2 Plug-In 50VATransformer (supplied model TRF-14)
- Maximum Lock Power Output Current: 1.5A @12VDC
- Maximum Wiegand Power Output Current: 250mA @ 12VDC
- Maximum Wiegand Red and Green LED Current: 20mA each output
- Maximum Sounder Current: 100mA
- Maximum Keypad Power Output Current: [email protected] 12VDC
- Primary and Secondary Relays: SPDT Form C, N/O, N/C 8A @ 30VAC or VDC
- Supplied Backup Battery: Sealed Lead Acid 4AH
- Battery Backup Time: Approximately 2 hours at full load
Networx PANEL (NETPANEL) included with NET-DKPAK and NET-PDKPAK Only.
GATEWAY not included with NET-DKPAK and NET-PDKPAK. Purchase it separately here.
DL-WINDOWS Free Alarm Lock Trilogy Microsoft Windows-based software application, v4.0.1 or higher, supports Trilogy Networx and Trilogy standalone locks, with single database. No-charge, downloadable online at www. alarmlock.com
AL-IM80211 Hardwire/Wireless Gateway Interface Module, with integral bi-directional radio, interfaces Networx locks with PC network with hardwired Ethernet and wireless 802.11. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Supports up to 63 Networx Locks. Two antennas. Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IME Hardwire Gateway Interface Module, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, similar to above, but using hardwired connection to the network via RJ45 Ethernet cable. One antenna. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IMEPOE Hardwire Gateway Interface Module + POE, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, as above, but using hardwired Ethernet and Power Over Ethernet (P.O.E.). Connects directly to a network via Ethernet cable. One antenna. Ceiling or wall mountable.