Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx DL1300NW - Narrow Stile Digital Lock Trim - With Lever
The Alarm Lock DL1300NW networx digital trim allows keyless access from the outside, and also allows automatic lock or free passage scheduling for Adams Rite latch applications. Once this digital trim with keypad is fitted with an Adams Rite lock, users can enter a 3-6 digit pin code to unlock the lock. The DL1300NW trim can also be programmed to automatically lock or allow free movement as required. All this is achieved wirelessly, i.e. from a remote site, from a networked PC running the Alarm Lock DL-Windows software, thereby eliminating door to door programming. An intermediary Alarm Lock Gateway is required which facilitates communication between the trim and the networked PC. The trim is also flexible enough to allow programming at the lock itself, with the help of a USB gateway.
The Alarm Lock DL1300NW networx trim can be combined with other Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx Locks in a network with the help of Alarm Lock gateways. Each Alarm Lock Gateway supports up to 63 networx locks/trims. This system can be scaled to 2016 locks all connected wirelessly.
This Alarm Lock DL1300NW digital trim is a perfect solution for those looking to retrofit Adams Rite latch locks such as the Adams Rite 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 and MS1850S and MS1950S Series locks.
- Field-Proven, familiar Trilogy® keyless access lock convenience, programming & electronics
- Model supports up to 5000 users
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Gateways to Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door to door programming
- Networked to save manpower - On demand in seconds or automatically on a set schedule, wirelessly change/update users, schedules, lock features or retrieve time-/date-stamped audit trails, up to 35,000 events/locks from any networked PC
- Remote Keyfob Support for unlock, locking or Global Lockdown activation
- Activate emergency global lockdown in seconds from the Networx PC, Networx lock or keyfob
- Saves equipment costs - Choice of Networx Gateways support 63 locks, each and multiple Gateways can be used for 2016 Locks, max. per system
- Proven, Low Maintenance, Wireless Installation and Unsurpassed Battery-Life with Advanced Power-Saver circuits, for years of use in even high traffic areas, powered by 4 off-the-shelf AA Batteries; 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ.
- Flexible System Monitoring, Control & Programming – Program locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows based software)
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Key override; Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4”, supplied
- Compact styling 15 13/32”H x 1 5/8”D x 1 3/4”W
- LATCH: Aluminum door retrofit keyless outside trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1 3/4”
- BACKSET: 31/32”, 1 1/8” and 1 1/2”; Stile thickness 1 3/4”
- HANDING: Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- POWER: Uses standard off-the-shelf AA batteries, choice of advanced Power-Saver modes, for longest battery life, from 3 to 4 years or 100,000 cycles, typ., depending on door use
- KEYPAD: All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- CYLINDER: Mortise Cylinder, 1 1/4” supplied.
- FINISHES: US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic
- GATEWAYS: Choice of networking options for any application, control 63 locks per Gateway and 2016 Locks per system. AL-IME2, AL-IME2-80211, AL-IME2-POE
- SOFTWARE: Free Windows-based software for programming, entering users and receiving time-/date-stamped (by user) 35K event audit trail from lock, Alarm Lock #DL-WINDOWS