Alarm Lock 700WP - WEATHER-RESISTANT ALARMED PANIC LOCK
Buy Alarm Lock 700WP Weather Resistant Alarmed Panic Lock at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The lock has a wide operating temperature range of -20 F to +140 degrees F(-29C to+60 degrees C) and is resistant to rain, precipitation and harsh outdoor conditions. The lock is powered by a sealed 9V DC alkaline battery pack for long life and durability.
The Alarm Lock 700WP Exit Alarm has a loud 99dB dual piezo horn and can be configured in 2 modes - a 2 minute alarm cutoff mode or a constant alarm mode which needs to be reset manually. It features a deadbolt and deadlatch for extra security.
The Lock comes in a standard US28 Aluminium Finish. Other finishes like red and duronodic are available upon request.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 99db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 700WP Models have changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- 700WP Models available in 33” and 48” versions and are MEA approved
- Model 700WP available in red, duronodic or aluminum finishes.
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 33” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4” (48” bar available; use for glass doors)
Shipping Weight: 12lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
Special Features: 700WP Models have changeable 2-minute alarm cutoff or manual reset.
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional “AC9” or “PP100” for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminum or US312 Duronodic; AL Red (700WP only)
Push Bar: Extruded Aluminum Channel with Push Bar
Sound Pressure: 99dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)