Alarm Lock 260 - ALARMED PANIC LOCK
The Alarm Lock 260 Alarmed Panic Lock restricts unauthorised use of exit doors by sounding an alarm. It has a 95dB dual tone siren which can be configured in 2 modes - a 2 minute auto reset alarm mode or a constant alarm mode which needs to be reset manually. In case of emergencies the lock provides instant egress.
The Alarm Lock 260 Exit Alarm is powered by 9V DC Alkaline Battery which has a one year standby time typical or 200 alarm sequences typical. It has an operating temperature range of 20˚F to 135˚F (-7˚C to 57˚C). The 260 Exit Alarm is suitable for both single and double doors.
Buy Alarm Lock 260 Alarmed Panic Lock at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 95db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 260 Models have changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset
- 260 Models are available in aluminium finishes only
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Clapper plate & full door exit style alarms
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 18” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4” (24”W when using extended clapper plate)
Weight: 9lbs Shipping Weight: 10lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: 20°F to 135°F (-7°C to 57°C)
Special Features: 260 Models have changeable 2-minute auto reset or manual reset
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional AC9 or PP100 for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminum
Sound Pressure: 95dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)