Alarm Lock 710WP - WEATHER-RESISTANT ALARMED PANIC LOCK
The Alarm Lock 710WP Weather Resistant Alarmed Panic Lock is UL certified and restricts unauthorised use of exit door by sounding an alarm while also providing instant egress in case of emergencies.
The Alarm Lock 710WP Weather Resistant Exit Alarm Lock is powered by a sealed 9V DC Alkaline Battery and is good one year standby typical or 200 Alarm sequences typical. It is suitable for outdoor use and can withstand exposure to rain, precipitation and harsh weather conditions. Users can configure the exit alarm in either 2 minute auto reset mode or manual reset mode.
Buy Alarm Lock 710WP lock at discounted rates from LocksandSafes.com.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 99db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 710 Models have changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset
- 710 Models available in 33” and 48” versions and are MEA approved
- Model 710 available in aluminium finish only
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 33” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4”
Shipping Weight: 12lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: 20°F to 135°F (-7°C to 57°C)
Special Features: 710 Models have changeable 2-minute auto reset or manual reset
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional “AC9” or “PP100” for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminium
Push Bar: Extruded Aluminium Channel with Push Bar
Sound Pressure: 99dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)