Alarm Lock 700 - ALARMED PANIC LOCK
The Alarm Lock 700 Alarmed Panic Lock is a full door exit style alarm which restricts unauthorised use of exit door by sounding an alarm. It also provides instant egress in case of emergencies.
The Exit Alarm has a powerful 95dB dual piezo horn and can be configured in 2 modes - a 2 minute alarm cutoff mode or a constant alarm mode which needs to be reset manually. It has 1" throw lockbolt made of heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts for extra strength and security.
It comes in a standard US28 Aluminium Finish. Other finishes like red and duronodic are available upon request.
The Alarm Lock Sirenlock 700 Exit Alarm is available in 2 options - 33" bar which is used for standard doors and 48" bar which is used for glass doors. Buy Alarm Lock 700 at discounted rates from LocksandSafes.com.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 95db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 700 Model has changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- 700 Model is available in 33” and 48” versions and is MEA approved
- Model 700 available in red, duronodic or aluminum finishes.
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 33” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4” (48” bar available; use for glass doors)
Shipping Weight: 12lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: 20°F to 135°F (-7°C to 57°C)
Special Features: 700 Models have changeable 2-minute alarm cutoff or manual reset.
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional “AC9” or “PP100” for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminum or US312 Duronodic; AL Red (700 only)
Push Bar: Extruded Aluminum Channel with Push Bar
Sound Pressure: 95dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)