Alarm Lock 710 - ALARMED PANIC LOCK
The Alarm Lock 710 Alarmed Panic Lock is a battery operated exit alarm which features a deadbolt and deadlatch for extra security. The lock is UL certified and restricts unauthorised use of exit door by sounding an alarm while also providing instant egress in case of emergencies.
The Alarm Lock 710 Exit Alarm is available in two options - 33" bar which is used for standard doors and 48" bar which is used for glass doors. Users can configure the exit alarm in either 2 minute auto reset mode or manual reset mode. The panic lock has a blaring 95dB Dual Piezo Horn and features an audible low battery warning.
The Alarm Lock 710 Alarmed Panic Lock comes in beautiful US28 Aluminium Finish. Buy this lock at discounted rates from LocksandSafes.com.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 95db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 710 Model has a changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset
- 710 Model is available in 33” and 48” versions and is MEA approved
- Model 710 available in aluminium finish only
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 33” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4” (48” bar available; use for glass doors)
Shipping Weight: 12lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: 20°F to 135°F (-7°C to 57°C)
Special Features: 710 Models have changeable 2-minute auto reset or manual reset
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional “AC9” or “PP100” for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminum or US312 Duronodic; AL Red (700 only)
Push Bar: Extruded Aluminum Channel with Push Bar
Sound Pressure: 95dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)