Alarm Lock 250 - ALARMED PANIC LOCK
The Alarm Lock 250 Alarmed Panic Lock is a UL listed panic alarm deadbolt device which restricts unauthorized use of exit doors by sounding an alarm, while providing instant egress in case of emergencies. It has a blaring 95dB dual tone siren and can be configured in 2 modes - a 2 minute alarm mode or a constant alarm mode which needs to be reset manually.
The Alarm Lock SIRENLOCK 250 meets UL, CFM, ADA and NYC housing requirements. The exit alarm has a 1" throw lockbolt made of die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts for extra security. It is powered by 9V DC Alkaline Battery which has a one year standby time typical or 200 alarm sequences typical.
The Lock comes in a standard US28 Aluminium Finish. Buy this product at discounted rates from LocksandSafes.com.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements
- Blaring 95db dual tone Piezo alarm
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements
- 250 Model has changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- Model 250 available in aluminium finish only
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors
Clapper plate & full door exit style alarms
Dimensions: (WxHxD): 18” x 8 1/2” x 3 1/4” (24”W when using extended clapper plate)
Weight: 9lbs Shipping Weight: 10lbs
Mounting Height: Center of unit should be approximately 38” from floor
Operating Temperature: 20°F to 135°F (-7°C to 57°C)
Special Features: 250 Models have changeable 2-minute alarm cutoff or manual reset.
- Non-handled surface installations on single or double doors.
- Audible low battery warning and cam for exterior key control.
- Low activation pressure. Includes door warning sign.
Power: 9VDC Alkaline Battery (use optional AC9 or PP100 for AC power with battery backup). Current (Standby) - 7 Micro Amps typical.
Battery Life: One year standby typical; 200 Alarm sequences typical; constant alarm 7 hours typical
Lock Bolt: 1” throw - Heavy die cast zinc alloy with reinforced steel inserts
Die-Cast Cover Finishes: US28 Aluminum
Sound Pressure: 95dB Dual Piezo Horn (measured at 10’)