Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1225 - Narrow Stile Lock - With Thumbturn
Buy the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1225 Narrow Stile Lock With Thumbturn at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The Alarm Lock DL1225 is a weatherproof lock and operates perfectly in temperatures ranging from -31 to 151 degrees F (-35 to 66 degrees C). It is built for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is suitable for use in places like Storefronts, Managed Properties, Restaurants, Retail, Airports, Showrooms, Campuses, Hospitals, Businesses and Malls where there's a glass door.
Alarm Lock DL1225 is a manually programmable narrow stile entry trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730 and 4900 Series locks, and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks, for narrow stile aluminium doors.
The lock has an all-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad and supports 3-6 digit PIN codes. It can store upto 100 user codes and supports multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor & basic users). The lock is powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries which are good for 100,000 cycles typical.
Alarm Lock DL1225 comes with non handed, fully field reversible turnpiece. The lock has a high quality Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes to choose from include Duronodic, Metallic Silver and Metallic Bronze which are available upon request.
- Narrow Stile Access Locks
- DL1200 PIN aluminium door retrofit outside trim
- Aluminium door retrofit outside trim for Adams Rite 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN code Model supports 100 users (see model info.)
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- DL1200 Series supports 100 users, fingertip/keypad programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries).
Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
Non-handed; fully field-reversible
Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze