Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1300 - Narrow Stile Lock - With Straight Lever
Alarm Lock Trilogy DL1300 Narrow Stile Lock is designed to fit on the narrow aluminium frame that surrounds the glass of a retail or commercial storefront door. The lock is a manual/PC programmable narrow stile entry trim for Adams Rite® 4710, 4730 and 4900 Series latch locks.
Users can gain access by entering a 3-6 digit pin code on the lock keypad. The lock can store upto 2000 user codes and supports multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor & basic users). The audit trail functionality allows 40000 event logs to be stored on the lock, which can be downloaded using Alarm Locks Data Transfer Module or PC Interface Cable. A real time clock date/timestamps each logged event. Activities that are logged include unauthorized code access events, program mode changes, locking/unlocking events, user entry logs etc.
The Alarm Lock DL1300 lock is a weatherproof lock and operates perfectly in temperatures ranging from -31 to 151 degrees F (-35 to 66 degrees C). It is powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries which are good for 80,000 cycles typical.
The lock comes in a beautiful US26D Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes like Duronodic, Metallic Silver and Metallic Bronze are available upon request.
Buy the Alarm Lock DL1300 Narrow Stile Lock and its accessories at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- Narrow Stile Access Locks
- DL1300 PIN aluminium door retrofit outside trim
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim for Adams Rite 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN code Models support 2000 users (see model info.)
- 40,000 event audit trail in 1300 Series models, provides door usage activity reports at wireless handheld printer, laptop or PC.
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad or PC programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- Real time clock and PC programmable automatic lock/unlock scheduling for 500 events (1300 Series models).
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- DL1300 Series supports 2000 users and includes 40,000 event audit trail and 500 event schedule. Keypad or PC programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries) (See accessories below.)
- KIT ALSO AVAILABLE: Complete electronic and mechanical access retrofit kit including Trilogy electronic narrow stile trim and mechanical Adams Rite 4900 Series dead latch lock (specify either 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" backset for mechanical lock required).
Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
Non-handed; fully field-reversible
Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze