Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3500CR - ELECTRONIC DIGITAL MORTISE LOCKS - Straight Lever Classroom Function
Buy the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3500CR - Electronic Digital Mortise Lock - Straight Lever Classroom Function at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The DL3500CR is an advanced high-security electronic mortise digital lock with audit trail & timed locking.
The audit trail functionality allows 40,000 event logs to be stored on the lock, which can be downloaded using Alarm Locks Infrared Printer, Data Transfer Module or PC Interface Cable. Also, a real time clock logs events within one second accuracy, ensuring accurate data. Activities that are logged include unauthorized code access events, program mode changes, locking/unlocking events, user entry logs etc.
The Alarm Lock DL3500CR Classroom Lock Model features a stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch. It is supplied with cylinder with straight cam.
The Lock comes in a beautiful US26D Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes like US5 Antique Brass, US3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome and US10B are available upon request.
About Alarm Lock
Alarm Lock Systems, LLC is a respected brand and a leader in the design and manufacture of commercial door technology solutions for over four decades now. Two of the most popular brands offered by Alarm Lock include Trilogy Electronic Digital Standalone Pin/Prox locks, and Trilogy Networx Wirelessly Networked access control solutions. The company's access and egress solutions are ideal for industries like healthcare, education, governments, airports and corporations.
- Advanced high-security electronic mortise digital locks with audit trail & timed locking
- 300 User codes: Master, manager, supervisor & basic users.
- All Trilogy Mortise Lock Models are weatherproof and operate from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
- Fingertip - or Windows PC-Programmable.
- Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules.
- 40,000 Event audit trail provides a printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity.
- Audit trail polling to handheld infrared printer, PC or data transfer module.
- Standalone access control system with long-life batteries and low battery alert.
- Choose either left or right-handed, classroom function model
- Exceptionally durable with both strong clutch mechanism and stainless steel latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Quick Passage mode enabled with any authorized user codes and function code (does not require lock be in program mode)
- Available in four finishes (US 26D, 26, 5 & 3), plus special order finishes (including US10B).
- Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight)
Scheduled Events: Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp: Provides a printable record of all electronic activity, including, Unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
- 4 Programming levels
- 4 User groups
- 3 to 6 digit codes
- One-time service code
- Total user lockout code
- First-Manager-In feature set
- All-time panic exit function from within premises. From the inside of the door, a single turn of the lever simultaneously releases latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Tri-colored LED indicator indicates code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to guess codes
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for scheduled on manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
- Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep modified with added through-bolt holes.
Authorized digital code enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock operating range from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
Keypad: Weatherproof all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 80,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: Standard 13/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7cm). Call factory for thicker door requirements.
Backset: 23/4” (7.01 cm)
Door Prep: Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep, modified with added through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1-3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 13/8” – 1 - 11/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam.
Classroom Models: Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Call us for details.
Trim: Standard Trilogy Handle Leverset (squared).
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4-7/8” (12.43cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Finishes: US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, US3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome. (Other finishes, including US10B, available as special order.)
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.