Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3575DB - Electronic Digital Mortise Locks - Regal Curved Lever Deadbolt Function
The Alarm Lock DL3575DB lock is a high quality Grade 1 Electronic Digital Mortise Lock. It can store 300 User Codes, 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules, and 40,000 event audit trail log of all electronic activity.
The lock has a non-volatile memory for storing the data thus ensuring that data is not erased in case of power failure. The audit trail logs provide a printable record of all electronic activity, including, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
The Alarm Lock DL3575DB features a stainless steel deadbolt with 1” (2.55cm) projection, latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch. It comes with a beautiful, elegantly designed Regal Curved Lever in a Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes like Antique Brass, Polished Brass and Polished Chrome are available on request.
The DL3575DB Mortise Lock is compatible with Alarm Lock Accessories like AL-DTMIII Data Transfer Module, AL-PCI2 Trilogy PC Software Kit, AL-PCI2-U interface cable with USB port, DL-Windows and AL-PRE: Prox Card Reader/Enroller. These accessories are useful for transferring data to and from from the locks to the PC including user codes and audit trail logs.
Buy the Alarm Lock DL3575DB Electronic Digital Mortise Lock and its accessories at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- Advanced high-security electronic mortise digital locks with audit trail & timed locking
- 300 User codes: Master, manager, supervisor & basic users.
- All Trilogy Mortise Lock Models are weatherproof and operate from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
- Fingertip - or Windows PC-Programmable.
- Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules.
- 40,000 Event audit trail provides a printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity.
- Audit trail polling to handheld infrared printer, PC or data transfer module.
- Standalone access control system with long-life batteries and low battery alert.
- Choose either left or right-handed, deadbolt function models
- Exceptionally durable with both strong clutch mechanism and stainless steel latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Quick Passage mode enabled with any authorized user codes and function code (does not require lock be in program mode)
- Available in four finishes (US 26D, 26, 5 & 3), plus special order finishes (including US10B).
- Available in new Regal (curved) handle trim
Scheduled Events: Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp: Provides a printable record of all electronic activity, including, Unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
- 4 Programming levels
- 4 User groups
- 3 to 6 digit codes
- One-time service code
- Total user lockout code
- First-Manager-In feature set
- All-time panic exit function from within premises. From the inside of the door, a single turn of the lever simultaneously releases latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Tri-colored LED indicator indicates code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to guess codes
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for scheduled on manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
- Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep modified with added through-bolt holes.
Authorized digital code enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock operating range from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
Keypad: Weatherproof all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 80,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: Standard 13/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7cm). Call factory for thicker door requirements.
Backset: 23/4” (7.01 cm)
Door Prep: Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep, modified with added through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1-3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 13/8” – 1 - 11/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.
Deadbolt Models: Feature stainless steel deadbolt with 1” (2.55cm) projection, latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch. Deadbolt may be projected from key cylinder from outside door or turnpiece from inside door.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Call us for details.
Trim: Regal curved lever handle.
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4-7/8” (12.43cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Finishes: US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, US3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome. (Other finishes, including US10B, available as special order.)
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.