Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4100 - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL LOCK WITH PRIVACY & RESIDENCY FEATURES
Buy the Alarm Lock DL4100 Electronic Pushbutton Lock with Privacy and Residency Features. The DL4100 is available in two models, the DL4100 Standard Key Override and DL4100IC Interchangeable Core. The lock comes with a weatherproof keypad, in which users punch in codes (3-6 digit) to gain access to a restricted area. The lock holds up to 2000 user codes. The lock also has an audit trail feature, in which 40,000 events of all electronic lock activity can be printed for record keeping purposes. Finally, the lock can be programmed to store scheduled events, such as automatic locking/unlocking during holidays and weekends. In all 500 scheduled events can be programmed into the lock.
PRIVACY: After entering with a PIN pass code, the user simply pushes the privacy button on the back of the lock (inner door). Doing so assures privacy, as the lock will not open from the front entry side, until the user exits (the door is reopened from the inside), or optionally, the privacy session “times-out” following a preset duration. During any privacy-session, the red LED on the outer, keypad-side of the door will flash to indicate that the room is occupied. When exiting the room, the occupant simply leaves normally. As an added safeguard, this exit sequence, triggered by the rotation of the inside handle, will also enable a three second delay, before it will accept an additional signal from the privacy button (eliminating inadvertent privacy-locking).
RESIDENCY: For residency applications, where accidental resident lock-outs are a concern, or where frequent trips in and out make unlocking the door with code each time impractical, the residency feature can also be turned on at the lock’s keypad. This programmable “Residency” feature allows users to exit their premises, closing the door behind them and the lock will remain unlocked until it is physically, consciously relocked, with a PIN. This free-exit/passage mode enabled by the residency feature is a welcome convenience for those needing to make several trips in and out of a unit, room or building, and is likewise ideal for residents who, may repeatedly find themselves unintentionally locked out without their code, for example, upon momentarily stepping out the front door, to pick up their mail or newspaper only to have the door accidentally lock behind them.
The Trilogy electronic pushbutton standalone privacy lock, can be installed in:
• Single-occupancy restrooms
• Dressing rooms
• Hospital on-call/sleeping rooms
• Executive offices
• Confidential file rooms
• And more
About Alarm Lock
Alarm Lock,the leader in electronic pushbutton standalone locks, introduces Trilogy® Electronic Digital Privacy Locks. The 4100 Series, in cylindrical, are available in PIN model, and can be used in any application large or small, from businesses and hospitals, to retail stores & schools, and from residential units to single family homes.
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, allmetal keypad - No wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Programmable "Residency" feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN.
- 2000 3 to 6 digit user codes: Master; manager; supervisor; basic users. One-time service codes. Total user lockout code. Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to “guess” codes.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31 degrees below to 151 degrees F on both sides of the door.
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/ enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event Audit Trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language. (shown on cover)
Authorized digital code allows lever to retract latch. Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151degrees F.
Keypad: Weatherproof, all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or Alarm Lock DL – Windows PC Software.
Audit Trail: Lock’s activity log can be extracted by using the ALDTM (data transfer module), the AL-PCI (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer)
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators; 60,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: 1 5/8” to 1 7/8” standard. For 1 3/8” doors use S6072 spacers. For other thickness’, please consult factory.
Backset: 2 3/4” standard. 2 3/8” backset also available.
Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished). Standard IC core models accept Arrow®, Best®. Falcon®, KSP® and Kaba Peaks® 6 or 7 pin IC core cylinders (not furnished). Alarm Lock tailpiece for use with IC core cylinders is furnished. IC core models prepped for Yale®, Medeco®, Corbin-Russwin®, Sargent® and Schlage® also available.
Strike: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”. ASA strike also included.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, plus special order finishes (including Durondic US1OB).
Compliances: Grade I heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed to the 1OC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated. FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.