Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4175 - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL LOCKS WITH PRIVACY & RESIDENCY FEATURES - Regal Curved Lever
Buy the Alarm Lock DL4175 Electronic Pushbutton Locks with Privacy and Residency Features and Regal Curved Lever. The DL4175 is available in two models, the DL4175 Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever and DL4175IC Interchangeable Core with Regal Curved Lever. The locks hold upto 2000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs of all user lock activities.
The DL4175 and DL4175IC are Grade 1 heavy duty locksets, weatherproof for use in both exterior and interior locations. The locks come with a privacy feature, in which a user after having pushed a button on the back of the lock i.e. on the inner side of the door, will lock the door from outside, until the user exits. A red LED will flash when the lock is in privacy mode, indicating that the room is occupied. To unlock, the occupant simply has to exit the room.
The locks also come with a residency feature, ideal for use in situations where there are major chances of accidental lockouts. In the residency mode which is activated at the keypad, the door remains unlocked even after users exit and close the door behind them. The door will lock only after physically locking it with a Pin.
Install the DL41075 and DL4175IC in places such as:
• Single-occupancy restrooms
• Dressing rooms
• Hospital on-call/sleeping rooms
• Executive offices
• Confidential file rooms
• And more
About Alarm Lock
Alarm Lock Systems, LLC, is a reputed leader in the design and manufacture of access control systems. Their access control solutions are available in standalone access control systems sold under the Trilogy Brand name and wirelessly networked access control systems, sold under the Networx Brand name. The Trilogy products are cost effective and dependable solutions available for every door type such as cylindrical, mortise, narrow stile/glass, privacy or double-sided. Install the Trilogy products in industries such as education, healthcare, government, airports, corporations and mixed-use environments.
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, allmetal keypad - No wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Programmable "Residency" feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN or Prox device.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN.
- 2000 3 to 6 digit user codes: Master; manager; supervisor; basic users. One-time service codes. Total user lockout code. Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to “guess” codes.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31 degrees below to 151 degrees F on both sides of the door.
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/ enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event Audit Trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language. (shown on cover)
Authorized digital code allows lever to retract latch. Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151degrees F.
Keypad: Weatherproof, all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or Alarm Lock DL – Windows PC Software.
Audit Trail: Lock’s activity log can be extracted by using the ALDTM (data transfer module), the AL-PCI (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer)
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators; 60,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: 1 5/8” to 1 7/8” standard. For 1 3/8” doors use S6072 spacers. For other thickness’, please consult factory.
Backset: 2 3/4” standard. 2 3/8” backset also available.
Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished). Standard IC core models accept Arrow®, Best®. Falcon®, KSP® and Kaba Peaks® 6 or 7 pin IC core cylinders (not furnished). Alarm Lock tailpiece for use with IC core cylinders is furnished. IC core models prepped for Yale®, Medeco®, Corbin-Russwin®, Sargent® and Schlage® also available.
Strike: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”. ASA strike also included.
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, plus special order finishes (including Durondic US1OB).
Compliances: Grade I heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed to the 1OC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated. FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.