Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4575DB - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL LOCK WITH PRIVACY & RESIDENCY FEATURES - Regal Curved Lever with Deadbolt Function
The Alarm Lock DL4575DB series locks, manufactured by Alarm Lock Systems, LLC., are high quality, grade 1 durability locks, in which users enter a pin code to unlock the door, and gain access to a restricted area. The locks also support scheduling events such as automatic locking/unlocking for weekends and holidays. Up to 500 events can be scheduled. Another feature of these locks is that they log user door activity, which can then be printed for record keeping purposes. Up to 40,000 audit trail of door activity can be logged and printed. Activities logged include lock/unlock events, program mode changes, keypad lockout, user entry etc.
These Alarm Lock digital locks also have a Privacy feature, ideal for use in places such as restrooms, trial rooms etc., which when activated from the inside door, with the push of a button, locks the door for everyone, till the user exits. Another feature of the locks is the Residency feature which when activated, unlocks the door and allows free entry to everyone, till such time as the door is not physically relocked.
The Alarm Lock DL4574DB Commercial Door Lock can be used in:
• Single-occupancy restrooms
• Dressing rooms
• Hospital on-call/sleeping rooms
• Executive offices
• Confidential file rooms
• And more
About Alarm Lock
Alarm Lock, the leader in electronic pushbutton standalone locks, introduces Trilogy® Electronic Digital Privacy Locks. The 4500DB Series, mortise locks, are available in PIN model, and can be used in any application large or small, from businesses and hospitals, to retail stores & schools, and from residential units to single family homes.
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, allmetal keypad - No wiring; long-life battery operation.
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Programmable "Residency" feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN.
- 2000 3 to 6 digit user codes: Master; manager; supervisor; basic users. One-time service codes. Total user lockout code. Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to “guess” codes.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31 degrees below to 151 degrees F on both sides of the door.
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/ enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event Audit Trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language. (shown on cover)
Authorized digital code enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151degrees F.
Keypad: Weatherproof, all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMIII) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMII), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Also optional AC auxiliary power using 6-12 volt power supply. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60.000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: Standard I 3/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts I 3/8” to 1 7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7 cm).
Backset: 2 3/4” (7.01 cm)
Door Prep: Door Prep: Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep. modified with added through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1 3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 1 3/4” - 1’ 1/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.
Classroom Models: Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Deadbolt Models: Feature stainless steel deadbolt with 1” (2.55 cm) projection, latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch. Deadbolt may be projected from key cylinder from outside door or tum-piece from inside door.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Not Supplied.
Trim: Standard Trilogy Handle Leverset (squared) or optional Regal curved lever handle.
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4 7/8” (12.43 cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Finishes: US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, DS3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome and 10B Duronodic.
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the IOC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant lever.