Alarm Lock Trilogy DL5375 - ELECTRONIC DOUBLE SIDED DIGITAL LOCKS with REGAL CURVED LEVER
Buy the Alarm Lock DL5375 Double Sided Electronic Digital Locks with Regal Curved Lever at affordable prices from Locksandsafes.com. The DL5375 series locks are available in two models - the DL5375 Standard Key Override with Regal Curved Lever and the DL5375IC Interchangeable Core with Regal Curved Lever.
In the Trilogy DL5375 series locks, both the primary and secondary locks are identical for the highest aesthetic appeal. Not only are the keypads of both sides identical, the locks even have the same cylinder.
The locks are available in a Digital Pin model, where users punch in access code at the keypad to unlock the door. The locks can store up to 2000 user codes. Further, the locks allow direction wise access to be assigned to users - Assign users access codes so that they can go into an area, come out of an area or do both, i.e. go in and come out.
The locks hold up to 40,000 audit trail logs. These audit trail logs are directional event logs, meaning that the audit trail logs also log the direction in which the user is going. The locks also hold up to 500 event schedules such as automatic locking/unlocking based on weekday work schedule, or weekend and holiday schedule.
Install the Alarm Lock DL5375 series locks in locations such as jails/detention centers, interrogation rooms, casino cash counting rooms, community pool gates and airport bridge doors. Install a grade 1, heavy duty lockset, for long lasting security.
- Double-sided Trilogys for PIN code access from 2 sides of the door
- PIN-code access, logged coming and going
- 2000 user access using PIN-code with multilevel access hierarchy: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Users are individually programmed to use a code only (PIN codes: 3 to 6 digits).
- Keypad and/or computer programmable - Easy programming with fingertip at keypad or via PC with Alarm Lock's DL-Windows or AL-DTMIII Data Transfer Module for PC
- Direction-specific access assignable per user - programmable access for each user for one or both sides of the door (ie., each user can be allowed access to go into an area, out of an area or both ways)
- Up to 40,000 event directional audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user also indicates direction of door usage.
- 500 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
- “Temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful attempts to enter code
- Primary Door Side has data port for programming lock and querying audit trail is on primary side of door, along with functioning mechanical key override
- Easy retrofits of cylindrical locksets and other access locks
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
- Smart, standalone access lock is long-life battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries; 60,000 cycles, typical. (Key-controlled chamber on secondary side).
- Key override (on primary door side) available in standard key override and interchangeable core models
- Available in regal curved lever and five finishes
KEYPADS PRIMARY & SECONDARY (2): Weatherproof, all metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
DUAL-SIDED OPERATION: Assignable by direction (door-side), authorized digital code (3 - 6 digits) allows lever to retract latch. Programmable 'Free Passage' Mode, entered at keypad or by schedule, allows free passage in both directions through door (w/o code).
KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS (2) OPERATION: Two identical cylinders are used on primary and secondary sides. Primary side of door, cylinder provides manual key override. Secondary side of door, is same cylinder, but controls battery compartment access.
PROGRAMMING/REPORTING FROM PRIMARY SIDE OF DOOR: Data port for lock programming and querying audit trail is on main side of door. Programming includes: Locking modes, 500 event schedules (e.g., automatic lock/unlock times), group, individual, master, management, passage, emergency service codes. Lockout, remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), are programmable through the keypad, AL-DTM Transfer Module or Alarm Lock's DL-Windows PC Software.
AUDIT TRAIL: 40,000 event activity log (including use by date-/time/user and by direction of access; critical programming events, scheduled events, such as auto-lock or unlock etc. can be extracted by using the AL-DTMIII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI (PC interface w/ DL-WINDOWS Software) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held, wireless infrared printer)
AUTOMATIC SCHEDULED EVENTS 24/7: 500 events can by programmed precisely using lock's integral, precise, daylight savings time adjusted realtime clock. Schedules, set via DL-WINDOWS software,control access by daily, weekly &/or holiday schedules, including: 4 "Quick built-in schedules"; automated unlock/lock; enable/disable users; enable/disable groups; time-out functions.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: Weatherproof performance from -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
POWER: 5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, DL5300 100,000 cycles, typical.
STANDARD CYLINDERS OR INTERCHANGEABLE CORE PREP MODELS: Standard key override models include solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished). Optional Interchangeable core prep models accept 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Falcon and Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Corbin/Russwin, Sargent and Schlage. Alarm Lock tailpieces is supplied. Note: IC Core is not included.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1-3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers. For other other thicknesses, please consult factory.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
FINISHES: Available in five finishes; US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, plus special order finishes (including Durondic 10B).
TRIM: Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight)
COMPLIANCES: Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated, FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.