Alarm Lock Trilogy DL6575CR - Networx Digital Mortise Locks with Regal Curved Lever Classroom Function
The Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx DL6575CR Digital Mortise Locks with Regal Curved Lever and Classroom function are Grade 1, heavy duty locks, which come with a keypad, in which users can enter a PIN code to gain access to restricted areas. These locks can be connected in a network to perform tasks such as managing user codes, scheduling events and retrieving audit logs wirelessly through a Networked PC. These locks communicate with the Networked PC through a bidirectional Gatweway, eliminating the need of door to door programming of user codes, and physically retrieving audit log trails from each lock.
Each gateway can support upto 63 locks, and each network supports up to 32 gateways, so up to 2000 locks can be connected in a network wide setup. All functions can be performed via a PC, which runs the Alarm Lock DL-Windows software. The PC can be a simple desktop, or laptop running Windows XP or Windows 7.
Other features that can be controlled through the PC are deploying in seconds a global lockdown of the locks in the network, and activating/deactivating system wide passage mode. You can also schedule tasks such as automatically retrieving audit logs, thereby saving manpower and time.
Setting up the Alarm Lock DL6575CR Keypad Lock, is fast and simple, and the locks are also fully keypad configurable, so start using the lock without waiting for the wireless network to be configured.
Note: Learn more about Mortise Locks in our Blogs written by our expert locksmiths.
- Trilogy Networx Locks eliminate door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G, while providing all original Trilogy standalone lock’s functionality. They provide a quick, easy, economical access system with advanced features & functions, like automatic schedules, event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing user codes, but with no wires to run, and no access panels or power supplies to buy or install. At its simplest, it’s one Grade 1 durable wireless lock per door, installed in about an hour, all communicating to a single Gateway (each gateway controls up to 63 locks), networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC. In addition to Wireless Trilogy Networx’ unsurpassed battery-life, exceeding 5 years, they feature new network-wide capabilities, executed from any lock or the network’s PC, including emergency priority global lockdown deployed in seconds, and you can activate (non-priority) system-wide free-passage or locking modes from the PC. For existing Trilogy installations, original standalone and new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software.
- Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and providing all standalone Trilogy lock functionality plus new network-wide and emergency lockdown features.
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life, typical, using 4 C-cell off-the-shelf batteries (supplied)**. (Automatic battery status reports at the PC; visual and audible low-battery status indicators at lock(s).
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications, for longer range and less interference than with more common 2.4GHz spread spectrum devices. Alarm Lock devices require NO wiring; NO splitters or repeaters; NO hardwiring to the host/server; NO extra power supplies; and NO access controller/panels.
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown from the Networx PC or any Networx lock (This priority emergency command is lightning-fast-system-wide and supercedes all scheduled programs or updates, etc. However, if desired, locks may be selectively programmed to be excluded from emergency global functions, i.e., they will ignore the command.)
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can likewise be activated from the Networx PC
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes.
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve audit trails of up to 40,000 events/lock from any networked PC. (Note: Transaction processing time is dependent upon system capacity, the more locks/gateways and the more data to be up/downloaded, the longer the time.)
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled to run automatically, saving manpower and productive time.
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users: Intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share one database and familiar Trilogy lock and software functions: Trilogy Wireless Networx Locks seamlessly integrate in an existing Alarm Lock Trilogy standalone door access system and share the same single DL-WINDOWS database (requires v4.0.1 or higher). Existing Trilogy users can easily add one wireless Networx Lock, or as many as two thousand, to an existing system seamlessly with no downtime.
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock communication encryption protects the system from interference or tampering (WEP or WPA compatible with wireless modem).
- Remote System Management: VPN-connection /remote capability for accessing the Networx System and controlling up to all 2000 locks per account, with all the security and peace-of-mind of your IT network. (No special modems required.)
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning even before their wireless network is configured, so IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security departments or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Windows 7 supported.
- Minimizing hardware & installation costs, a single gateway module can interface between the PC network and up to 63 Networx locks with a range of up to 900' clear field range or up to 200' depending on building construction. At its maximum, a Trilogy Networx system can comprise up to 32 gateways for the networking of up to 2000 locks or access controlled doors per account.
- Wall- or ceiling-mountable, compact gateway modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11.
- For the fastest most reliable networked system, in discovery setup mode, the system will locate and DL-WINDOWS will display each lock's signal strength at each installed gateway, so you can select it and optimize reliable communications and eliminate guesswork.
- Lock programming, user- and usage-data are stored locally at the battery-powered lock for uninterrupted door access usage in a power outage or server offline situation.
** Note: Battery life is directly proportionate to lock activations: users, door usage, program updates and audit trail downloads. Expected 5 year+ battery consumption estimate assumes 2000 authorized users, 100 passes per day, 365 days per year; daily updates changing one user and downloading 200 logged events every day.
Weatherproof: Locks for indoor/outdoor use with wide operating temperature range (-31 to 151 degrees F).
Door Thickness: Fits 1 3/8” to 1 7/8”.
Backset: 2 3/4” standard
Strike: 1 1/4”x 4 7/8” strike included
Handing: Specify RH or LH when ordering, lock is reversible in the field.
Power: 4 C-cell batteries (included)
Keypad: All metal, 12 button. Basic functions programmed through the keypad.
Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Mortise prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes
Compliances: Steelcase lock body meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers
Functions: Classroom function feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4" (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Cylinder: 1 3/8" (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. Will accept 1 3/8" to 1 1/2" (3.5-3.82cm) mortise cylinder. Classroom function supplied with straight cam.
Cams: Cams for other manufacturer's cylinders are available.
DL-WINDOWS Free Alarm Lock Trilogy Microsoft Windows-based software application, v4.0.1 or higher, supports Trilogy Networx and Trilogy standalone locks, with single database. No-charge, downloadable online at www. alarmlock.com
AL-IM80211 Hardwire/Wireless Gateway Interface Module, with integral bi-directional radio, interfaces Networx locks with PC network with hardwired Ethernet and wireless 802.11 (no transformer required). Supports up to 63 Networx Locks. Two antennas. Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IME Hardwire Gateway Interface Module, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, similar to above, but using hardwired connection to the network via RJ45 Ethernet cable. One antenna. Powered with Class 2, 6VAC transformer (supplied). Ceiling or wall mountable.
AL-IMEPOE Hardwire Gateway Interface Module + POE, supports up to 63 Networx Locks, as above, but using hardwired Ethernet and Power Over Ethernet (P.O.E.). Connects directly to a network via Ethernet cable. One antenna. Ceiling or wall mountable.
RR-1BUTTON Optional Remote release desk mounted button designed to be used with any existing Networx lock.
RR-4BKEYFOB Optional Remote release 4 button key fob version, similar to above.