Alarm Lock Trilogy ETDL Series - Exit Trim with Regal Curved Lever
With the Alarm Lock ETDL Exit Trim with Regal Curved Lever, add Add Proven Trilogy Convenience, Programming, Flexibilty and Audit Trail To Most Manufacturers’ Panic Exit Devices. The Alarm Lock ETDL Exit Locks are high quality, durable locks, which come with a digital keypad, in which users enter a pin code to gain access to a restricted area. The locks support up to 2000 user codes. Other features of these exit trims include storing 500 lock/unlock schedules, such as locking/unlocking schedule for the weekend or holiday, and storing 40,000 audit trail logs of the locks entry activity, which can be printed for record keeping purpose. A real time clock allows the logs to be date/timestamped. With the Alarm Lock ETDL, it is now possible to monitor door lock usage.
Program user codes at the keypad itself. Alternatively, use an Alarm Lock Accessory, such as the Data Transfer Module to manage user codes.
A great utility to have is the Alarm Lock Infrared Printer, through which event logs and user codes can be printed at the door itself.
The Alarm Lock ETDL exit lock comes in a standard Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes, including polished brass, polished chrome, duronodic and antique brass are available upon request.
- Field-proven clutch Mechanism ensures long life and durability
- Fingertip and/or Windows Programmable
- 2000 User Codes: Master, manager, supervisor and users
- Real Time Clock for up to 40,000 Event Time/DateStamped Audit Trail
- Up to 500 Lock/Unlock Schedules (with Time Zone Support)
- Rugged 12-Button Weather-Resistant Metal Keypad
- Non-Handed; Fully Field Reversible
- Adaptable to most major manufacturers of standard RIM and IC RIM Cylinders (Separately ordered Cylinder Adapter Kit)
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Battery pack mounts to interior door. Located over or under panic bar (position dependent upon exit device manufacturer)
Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on the spindle. Entering access code, presenting prox card or key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside panic bar always provides instant egress. (Temperature Range: +150°F to -20°F.)
Door Thickness: 1 3/4” standard. Other thickness please see ordering information and/or consult factory.
Keypad: Vandal-resistant all metal, weather-resistant 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time for 5 to 15 seconds. (Completely encapsulated circuit board hermetically sealed from weather and
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMII), any PC using Alarm Lock’s DL-WINDOWS Software (Vsn.2.94 or higher), and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Interchangeable Core Models: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco, Keymark & KabaPeaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin CL and Schlage. Alarm lock tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
Cylinder: Requires separately available Cylinder Adapter Kit, see below.
Handing: Non-handed, field reversible
Compliances: Use of the Alarm Lock TrilogyExit does not alter or invalidate the UL Safety or Fire Ratings of the Panic Exit Device you are using (when properly installed per Alarm Lock’s instruction sheet).
Finishes: US3 polished brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, 10B Duronodic, US5 Antique Brass.
Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries, (supplied) installed in Battery Pack (see below). Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators
The Trilogy Exit will work with the following Panic Bars
• Von Duprin 99 Series
• Corbin ED5000 Series
• Yale 7100 Series
• Dorma 9300 Series
• Arrow 3800 Series
• Sargent 8800 Series
CYLINDER ADAPTER KITS
Select a Cylinder Adapter Kit when ordering:
- Arrow 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETARIC KIT
- Arrow Rim Kit = ETAR KIT
- Assa Rim Kit = ETAS KIT
- Alarm Lock Rim Kit = ETAL KIT
- Best 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETBIC KIT
- Corbin IC Kit = ETCIC KIT
- Corbin Rim Kit = ETC KIT
- Medeco 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETMIC KIT
- Medeco Rim Kit = ETM KIT
- Sargent IC Kit = ETRIC KIT
- Sargent Rim Kit = ETR KIT
- Schlage IC Kit = ETSIS KIT
- Schlage Rim Kit = ETS KIT
- Yale 6 & 7 Pin IC Kit = ETYIC KIT
- Yale Rim Kit = ETY KIT