Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL1325ET - Narrow Stile Proximity / Exit Lock - With Thumbturn
Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL1325ET Narrow Style Proximity Exit Lock with Thumbturn is a non handed, fully field reversible commercial door lock designed to fit on the narrow aluminium frame of the glass door. It is a weather proof lock with a wide operating temperature range ( -31 to 151 degrees F / -35 to 66 degrees C). This makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Alarm Lock PDL1325ET stores upto 2000 user codes (master, manager, supervisor & basic users), 40,000 event audit trail logs and 500 scheduled events. Log of all electronic activity (user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.) can be printed directly by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer) or downloaded on the PC by using the AL-DTMII (data transfer module) or AL-PCI2-USB (PC interface).
The lock is compatible with Jackson, Dor-O-Matic, Von Duprin, Dorma, Arrow, DCI & Corbin panic devices. Buy Alarm Lock PDL1325ET along with tail piece at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim. Works with Arrow, DCI, Von Duprin, Corbin, Dor-o-matic, Dorma & Jackson. PDL1300ET series have 2,000 user codes, multiple “one-time” user codes. 500 event schedule, real time clock & 40,000 event audit trail. PDL1300ET also has proximity capabilities.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN/Prox Models support 2000 users (see model info.)
- 40,000 event audit trail in 1300 Series models, provides door usage activity reports at wireless handheld printer, laptop or PC.
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad or PC programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- HID Prox ID cards, keyfobs and prox tags supported in PDL-1300 Series models featuring built in Prox reader. (High security applications can require use of both PIN code plus Prox ID for access.)
- Real time clock and PC programmable automatic lock/unlock scheduling for 500 events (1300 Series models).
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
- Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
- Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
- Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
- Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
- Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze
- PDL1300ET Series supports 2000 PIN or Prox users and includes 40,000 event audit trail and 500 event schedule. Keypad or PC programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries)
Door thickness: supports style 1 ¾” only
Power: uses 2 DL123A lithium batteries
Keypad: all metal, vandal resistant 12 button keypad supports 3-5 digit PIN codes
Cylinder: supplied with 6 pin mortise standard mortise cylinder SC1 Keyway. Use 1 3/8” or 1 ½” cylinders
Cams: cam supplied works with generic Alarm Lock cylinder. Other Standard cams available for Corbin-Russwin, Marks, Arrow, Sargent & Schlage. IC type cams for Best, Corbin-Russwin, Medeco, Schlage & Yale are also available
- TP-1691 - Used with Arrow S1200/1250, DCI 1200/1300, Von Duprin 22 & Dorma 5300 Panic Devices
- TP-1692 - Used with Dor-o-Matic 2090 Panic Device
- TP-1693 - Used with Corbin ED8200 Panic Device
- TP-1694 - Used with Von Duprin 33 LH (RHR) devices only
- TP-1698 - Used with Jackson 1095 Panic Device
Note: ET Trim works w/V33 LH (RHR) only