Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL1350ET - Narrow Stile Proximity Exit Lock with Knob
Buy Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL1350ET Narrow Stile Proximity Exit Lock with Knob at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. The lock is compatible with panic devices of Jackson, Dor-O-Matic, Von Duprin, Dorma, Arrow, DCI & Corbin and is designed to fit on the aluminium frame of the glass door.
Alarm Lock PDL1350ET is a weather proof lock and works perfectly in temperatures ranging from -31 to 151 degrees F (-35 to 66 degrees C). It is a wireless standalone lock powered by 2 Lithium 3V batteries. The lock also has audible and visual low battery indicator.
Alarm Lock PDL1350ET proximity door lock allows access only with HID prox ID cards, prox keyfobs, prox tags or 3-6 digit pin code. High security applications can require use of both PIN code plus Prox ID for access. The lock can store upto 2000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40000 event audit trail log.
Alarm Lock PDL1350ET is compatible with Alarm Lock Accessories like AL-DTMII Data Transfer Module, AL-PCI2 Trilogy PC Software Kit, AL-PCI2-U interface cable with USB port, DL-Windows and AL-PRE: Prox Card Reader/Enroller. These accessories are useful for transferring data to and from from the locks to the PC including user codes and audit trail logs.
The lock comes in a beautiful US26D Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes like US10B duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze are available upon request.
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim. Works with Arrow, DCI, Von Duprin, Corbin, Dor-o-matic, Dorma & Jackson. PDL1350ET has 2,000 user codes, multiple “one-time” user codes. 500 event schedule, real time clock & 40,000 event audit trail. PDL1350ET also has proximity capabilities.
- Field-proven, familiar Trilogy® programming & electronics
- PIN/Prox Models support 2000 users (see model info.)
- 40,000 event audit trail in 1300 Series models, provides door usage activity reports at wireless handheld printer, laptop or PC.
- All-metal, vandal-resistant 12-button keypad supports 3-6 digit PIN codes, and multilevel user hierarchy (master, manager, supervisor, basic users)
- Keypad or PC programmable (see model info.). Quickly and easily add or delete users and enter “passage mode”, service codes, group lock-out & group-enable
- HID Prox ID cards, keyfobs and prox tags supported in PDL-1300 Series models featuring built in Prox reader. (High security applications can require use of both PIN code plus Prox ID for access.)
- Real time clock and PC programmable automatic lock/unlock scheduling for 500 events (1300 Series models).
- Wide weatherproof operating range from -31 to 151ºF (-35 to 66C)
- Wireless standalone locks: Long-life, battery- operated; Includes audible and visual low battery alert. (Uses standard off-the-shelf batteries.)
- Non-handed; fully field-reversible
- Key override; interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
- Mortise Cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8”)
- Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
- Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
- Four attractive standard finishes US26D Satin Chrome, US10B Duronodic, MS Metallic Silver and MB Metallic Bronze
- PDL1300ET Series supports 2000 PIN or Prox users and includes 40,000 event audit trail and 500 event schedule. Keypad or PC programmable. (Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries)
Door thickness: supports style 1 ¾” only
Power: uses 2 DL123A lithium batteries
Keypad: all metal, vandal resistant 12 button keypad supports 3-5 digit PIN codes
Cylinder: supplied with 6 pin mortise standard mortise cylinder SC1 Keyway. Use 1 3/8” or 1 ½” cylinders
Cams: cam supplied works with generic Alarm Lock cylinder. Other Standard cams available for Corbin-Russwin, Marks, Arrow, Sargent & Schlage. IC type cams for Best, Corbin-Russwin, Medeco, Schlage & Yale are also available
- TP-1691 - Used with Arrow S1200/1250, DCI 1200/1300, Von Duprin 22 & Dorma 5300 Panic Devices
- TP-1692 - Used with Dor-o-Matic 2090 Panic Device
- TP-1693 - Used with Corbin ED8200 Panic Device
- TP-1694 - Used with Von Duprin 33 LH (RHR) devices only
- TP-1698 - Used with Jackson 1095 Panic Device
Note: ET Trim works w/V33 LH (RHR) only