Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL3000K - ELECTRONIC DIGITAL PROXIMITY LOCKS - Standard Key Override
Buy the Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL3000K - Electronic Digital Proximity Locks with Audit Trail and Standard Key Override at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com. This lock additionally logs mechanical key override use in audit trail.
Buy the PDL3000K to fulfill your commercial door security lock requirements. Use the PDL3000K in places such as hospitals, retail stores, pharmacies, universities and hospitals.
Now with the PDL3000K, give access to users via a HID prox ID card, a keyfob or a user code. For the highest security, give users both a card and code access.
Also, schedule upto 500 events such as automatic locking/unlocking on weekends and holidays with these locks.
With the PDL3000K, get a printable record of door activity by users. Upto 40,000 event audit trails can be retrieved and printed for record keeping purposes. Each event is date/timestamped, via the use of an inbuilt clock, which logs events within 1 second accuracy.
Another highlight of the PDL3000K is that users can be assigned access to locations based on time slots, i.e. they can be given access to certain locations based only on the time that they are supposed to be there. Entry will be debarred for them during other hours.
The PDL3000K is a grade 1 commercial door lock, ideal for heightened security at affordable prices.
- Use the same ID cards as hardwired access systems & install in about an hour
- Save all the downtime and 1/2 the cost of hardwired systems
- Provide access for up to 2000 users, with prox ID-cards or 3 to 6 digit codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Users are individually programmed to use a card only, code only, or, for the highest security, both card and code.
- Built-in HID Prox reader for entry with HID prox ID cards and keyfob credentials
- Grade 1 BHMA Certified durability and rugged clutch mechanism ensure long dependable life
- Weatherproof performance for indoor and outdoor applications, wide operating temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
- Electronic master key system with access customized to each user's hours - Give each user access to common areas and/or their individual area(s) and do so defined by the actual times they are permitted entry there.
- Codes are fingertip programmable -or- downloadable via PC (with Free Windowsbased Alarm Lock Trilogy Software) or using optional Data Transfer Module
- ID Cards can be simply added locally by individually tapping them on the lock face -or- added in multiples in batch-enrollment with PC or optional Enroller Module
- Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locksets and cleanly retrofits mechanical digital locks' prep.
- Ideal ID-card access system solution, one door at a time - especially when hardwire access system capacity, timelines or budgets run out.
- 500 scheduled events save manpower. Program events such as automatic locking or unlocking by daily, weekly or holiday schedule, etc. Includes 4 quick schedules for one-step set up of the 4 most common time schedules
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second accuracy
- Up to 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
- Adjustable entry time allowance from 3-15 seconds
- Greater security with "temporary keypad lockout" after 6 unsuccessful code-entry attempts (adjustable from 1-9 attempts) - Attempts are also logged by time and date
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur, e.g., in concert with a receptionist buzz-in application or with video cameras
- Long-life battery operated; uses 5 off-the-shelf AA batteries; 60,000 cycles, typical. Audible and visual low-battery alert.
- Standard key override or interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available
- Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight)
- Seven finishes; polished brass (US3), satin brass (US4), antique brass (US5), polished chrome (US26), satin chrome (US26D), satin bronze (US10) and duronodic (US 10B).
- New! PDL3000K - Additionally logs mechanical key override use in audit trail. Available in standard key override or interchangeable core prep.
Authorized digital code or prox technology ID allows lever to retract latch. Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
KEYPAD: Weatherproof, all metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.
HID Proximity Reader: Built-in, weather-sealed HID reader supports virtually all HID cards and HID fob credential formats.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1 3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers. For other other thicknesses, please consult factory.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
AUDIT TRAIL: Lock's activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMIII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI2 (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer)
STRIKE: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
FINISHES: US26D satin chrome, US10B durondic.
Click here to see our Definitive List of Door Hardware Finishes
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: BHMA Certified Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated, FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.
STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDER: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished).
INTERCHANGEABLE CODE MODELS: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Falcon and Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Corbin/Russwin, Sargent and Schlage (Schlage IC available only with regal (curved) handle). Alarm Lock tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included. POWER: 5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60,000 cycles typical.
PROGRAMMING: Locking modes, event schedules, group, individual, master, management, passage, emergency service codes. Lockout, remote override capability, and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), are programmable through the keypad, AL-DTMIIII or Alarm Lock's DL-Windows PC Software. PDL3000K: Model logs mechanical key override use and has a standard interchangeable core prep.