Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL3500CR - ELECTRONIC PROXIMITY MORTISE LOCKS - Straight Lever Classroom Function
The PDL3500CR lock from Alarm Lock is a Grade 1 BHMA Certified lock, built for a long dependable life. It is a weatherproof water-sealed lock, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The lock supports both prox/pin access. The lock has a built in HID proximity reader and users gain entry buy using an HID proximity ID card/keyfob credential. Alternatively, users can gain access by entering a 3-6 digit pin code at the lock's keypad. Up to 2000 individual users can gain entry by using either a prox credential and/or pin code.
Easy Tap & Add mode allows many proximity ID cards to be quickly added at the lock itself.
The audit trail functionality allows 40,000 event logs to be stored on the lock, which can be downloaded to a PC using Alarm Locks Data Transfer Module or PC Interface Cable. The logs can be printed directly at the lock itself, using the Alarm Lock Infrared Printer.
The Alarm Lock PDL3500CR Lock comes in a beautiful US26D Satin Chrome finish. Other finishes like US3 Polished Brass and US10B duronodic are available upon request.
The PDL3500CR is a field-proven, rugged keypad lock with an ultra-vandal-proof proximity reader built in. Buy these Alarm Lock locks at discounted prices from Locksandsafes.com.
- 2000 user codes (3-6 digits) and/or HID prox cards/fobs
- Multilevel security - Master; manager; supervisor; basic users
- Easy Tap & Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also– downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
- PC programming/reporting
- Quick passage mode (without being in program mode)
- Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCI2 or AL-DTMIII
- 5AA battery-pak operated; 75,000 cycles, typical
- 5 Architectural finishes
- Weatherproof -31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
Scheduled Events: Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp: Provides a printable record of all electronic activity, including, Unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
- 4 Programming levels
- 4 User groups
- 3 to 6 digit codes
- One-time service code
- Total user lockout code
- First-Manager-In feature set
- All-time panic exit function from within premises. From the inside of the door, a single turn of the lever simultaneously releases latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Tri-colored LED indicator indicates code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to guess codes
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for scheduled on manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
- Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep modified with added through-bolt holes.
Authorized digital code or prox technology ID (e.g HID card) enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock operating range from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
Keypad: Weatherproof all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 80,000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: Standard 13/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7cm). Call factory for thicker door requirements.
Backset: 23/4” (7.01 cm)
Door Prep: Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep, modified with added through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1-3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 13/8” – 1 - 11/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.
Classroom Models: Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Call us for details.
Trim: Standard Trilogy Handle Leverset (squared).
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4-7/8” (12.43cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Finishes: US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, US3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome. (Other finishes, including US10B, available as special order.)
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.