Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL4500DB - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL PROXIMITY MORTISE LOCK WITH PRIVACY & RESIDENCY FEATURES - Straight Lever Deadbolt Function
The Alarm Lock PDL4500DB series locks are electronic digital proximity locks, which allow users access to restricted areas by either allowing them to enter a pin code at the lock's keypad, or by using a prox id card/prox keyfob. The locks support up to 2000 users who can gain access with either a pin or prox credential.
Other features of the locks include automatic scheduling of up to 500 events, such as weekend locking schedule and holiday locking schedule. The locks also store 40,000 audit log of user door activities, which can then be retrieved for record keeping purposes.
All this information is stored in the lock's non volatile memory, keeping data safe in the event of power outage.
This Alarm Lock digital deadbolt also supports Privacy feature, which is ideal for use in places such as commercial restrooms, and trial rooms. It also supports Residency feature, ideal for use in situations where lockout is a matter of concern especially due to multiple entry/exits.
The Alarm Lock PDL4500DB Electronic Door Lock can be used in places such as:
• Single-occupancy restrooms
• Dressing rooms
• Hospital on-call/sleeping rooms
• Executive offices
• Confidential file rooms
• And more
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, allmetal keypad - No wiring; long-life battery operation.
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Programmable "Residency" feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN or Prox device.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN or card only (PDL prox models), or for the highest security - both card and code.
- 2000 3 to 6 digit user codes: Master; manager; supervisor; basic users. (PDL-Prox models support up to 2000 Prox. ID cards/fobs or codes.) One-time service codes. Total user lockout code. Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to “guess” codes.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31 degrees below to 151 degrees F on both sides of the door.
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/ enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event Audit Trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language. (shown on cover)
Authorized digital code or prox technology ID (e.g HID card) enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151degrees F.
Keypad: Weatherproof, all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMIII) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMII), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Also optional AC auxiliary power using 6-12 volt power supply. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60.000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: Standard I 3/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts I 3/8” to 1 7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7 cm).
Backset: 2 3/4” (7.01 cm)
Door Prep: Door Prep: Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep. modified with added through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1 3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 1 3/4” - 1’ 1/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.
Classroom Models: Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Deadbolt Models: Feature stainless steel deadbolt with 1” (2.55 cm) projection, latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch. Deadbolt may be projected from key cylinder from outside door or tum-piece from inside door.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Not Supplied.
Trim: Standard Trilogy Handle Leverset (squared).
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4 7/8” (12.43 cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Finishes: US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, DS3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome and 10B Duronodic.
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the IOC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant lever.