Alarm Lock Trilogy PDL4575DB - STANDALONE ELECTRONIC DIGITAL PROXIMITY MORTISE LOCK WITH PRIVACY & RESIDENCY FEATURES - Regal Curved Lever Deadbolt Function
Alarm Lock's PDL4575DB Series Digital Mortise Locks with Deadbolt Function are ideal for keyless entry, wherein users enter by either entering a pin code or using a prox id card/prox keyfob credential. The locks support up to 2000 user codes and prox credentials. Other functions of the lock include automatic scheduling of up to 500 events such as locking/unlocking of the lock over the weekend or on a holiday, and storing a log of up to 40,000 user door activity, which can be retrieved for record keeping or printing purposes.
The Alarm Lock PDL4575DB Digital Deadbolt is a Grade 1 durable lock, weatherproof for use in both indoor and outdoor locations. This electronic door lock comes with a non volatile memory, which stores programming and audit trail activity, and data remains secure in case of power outage.
Use an Alarm Lock Accessory such as the Data Transfer Module, or Trilogy PC Software Kit which comes with a interface cable and Alarm Lock's DL-WINDOWS software, to transfer data from PC to keypad, and to retrieve audit log data into the PC, for record keeping or printing purpose. Use the Alarm Lock Infrared Printer to print the event log and user code at the lock itself.
The Alarm Lock PDL4500DB Electronic Door Lock which comes with Privacy and Residency feature can be used in places such as:
• Single-occupancy restrooms
• Dressing rooms
• Hospital on-call/sleeping rooms
• Executive offices
• Confidential file rooms
• And more
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, allmetal keypad - No wiring; long-life battery operation.
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Programmable "Residency" feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN or Prox device.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN or card only (PDL prox models), or for the highest security - both card and code.
- 2000 3 to 6 digit user codes: Master; manager; supervisor; basic users. (PDL-Prox models support up to 2000 Prox. ID cards/fobs or codes.) One-time service codes. Total user lockout code. Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to “guess” codes.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31 degrees below to 151 degrees F on both sides of the door.
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/ enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event Audit Trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
- “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language. (shown on cover)
Authorized digital code or prox technology ID (e.g HID card) enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.
Operating Temperature: Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151degrees F.
Keypad: Weatherproof, all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.
Programming: Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMIII) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.
Audit Trail: Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTMII), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).
Power: 5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Also optional AC auxiliary power using 6-12 volt power supply. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60.000 cycles, typical.
Door Thickness: Standard I 3/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts I 3/8” to 1 7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7 cm).
Backset: 2 3/4” (7.01 cm)
Door Prep: Door Prep: Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep. modified with added through-bolt holes.
Cylinder: 1 3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 1 3/4” - 1’ 1/2” (3.5 - 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.
Classroom Models: Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch.
Deadbolt Models: Feature stainless steel deadbolt with 1” (2.55 cm) projection, latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91 cm) projection and deadlocking latch. Deadbolt may be projected from key cylinder from outside door or tum-piece from inside door.
Interchangeable Cores: Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Not Supplied.
Trim: Regal Curved Lever Handle.
Handing: Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.
Strike: ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4 7/8” (12.43 cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.
Finishes: US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, DS3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome and 10B Duronodic.
Compliances: Steelcase lockbody meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the IOC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant lever.